Chapter 20

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Well, since you want to salted fish, let's all salted fish.

Jiang Miaomiao didn't go out anymore. After a casual wash, he held the computer and started watching a movie. He brought a few packets of biscuits as both breakfast and snacks.

A few hours later, Lu Qiming came out to go to the bathroom and stopped when he passed her.

"What are you looking at?"

"resident Evil."

"watch together?"

She shrugged and said it didn't matter.

Lu Qiming sat down beside her, naturally picked up half of her leftover biscuits and stuffed it into his mouth.

The two murmured while watching.

"This zombie is too ugly."

"The golden half hip is more cute than it."

"Ahhhh! The heroine is so handsome! I want to marry!"

In a movie for more than two hours, they saw the sixth from the first and almost couldn't open their eyes at the end.

Jiang Miaomiao's stomach gurgled non-stop, turning his face and said:

"Lu Qiming, you go..."

She wanted him to cook, but as soon as she turned her head, she saw that the other party was leaning on her shoulder and was already asleep. Her cheeks had recovered from a serious illness, and she was much thinner than before, and her facial features looked more profound and three-dimensional.

She turned off the computer, held his head gently, let him lean against the wall, and prepared to cook for herself.

Suddenly he stretched out his long arms, put his arms around her waist, pulled her back, and leaned his head back.

Jiang Miao tried a few times, but didn't break free. Had to let him put his arms around him, and closed his eyes to sleep.

When I woke up, it was daytime.

There was no one around, and the smell of fried rice with ham wafted downstairs.

She got up to go downstairs, and as soon as she reached the stairs, she saw Lu Qiming running up with two plates, and she said:

"Go back and eat in the room."

"but……"

He placed the plate in her hand without any explanation, held her shoulder and pushed her back into the room.

Turning on the computer, Lu Qiming asked excitedly:

"What other movies do you have? Take them out."

The other party was so positive, she was not disappointed, she opened the folder and searched, found a complete set of "Reaper Is Coming", she started with the fried rice, nestled in the room with him, and started another long movie marathon.

Lu Qiming had made preparations long ago, and when he was frying the rice, he cooked six servings at once.

If you are hungry in the middle of watching a movie, you only need to send someone to heat up the meal, and you can eat it upstairs without leaving the computer.

Jiang Miaomiao's stamina is not comparable to him, and he was debilitated by fried rice and movies. When he saw the afternoon, he couldn't help staying away. He closed his eyes and blocked his ears, so that he could have a good rest.