Chapter 40

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The two came to the supermarket, trying to find a cage for the new prey.

Unexpectedly, this is a bit difficult, because no one keeps birds in the whole building.

And this bird is so big that even if it finds an ordinary bird cage, it can't be closed.

Finally, Lu Qiming took a large plastic storage box and used a knife to make many two-centimeter-wide openings on it to act as a rough bird cage, and shut it in.

Catch it to raise it, so the first thing to do after closing it is to feed the bird.

Jiang Miaomiao brought the half-bag of rice that had not been used up, and Lu Qiming poke the bird's head with a knife to make it sober, and handed the small paper cup containing the rice grains to it.

The **** bird didn't even look at it, his round eyes rolled around, and he observed the surrounding environment. After finding that he had lost his freedom, he fluttered and screamed.

"Does it dislike rice? Let's try something else?"

Jiang Miaomiao proposed.

Lu Qiming nodded, and took all the things that he thought could feed the birds, such as mung beans, dried corn kernels, millet red beans and the like, and put them into paper cups.

Four or five cups lined up in front of the **** bird, it arched with a sharp beak, not interested, continued to croak and bark, even hit the cage with its head in an attempt to rush out.

Jiang Miaomiao was shocked when he saw it, "It's over, don't eat anything, what can I do?"

Lu Qiming said with a cold face:

"I think it's not hungry to the limit, just leave it alone, let it hit it, and it will eat if it is too hungry."

She was dubious, left the bird cage in the supermarket and followed him back to the room.

Making dinner in the evening, Jiang Miaomiao couldn't help but glanced over.

I saw that the **** bird had been smashed into the blood, full of bird feathers and bird feces, staying in the corner dying.

She shouted immediately.

"Lu Qiming! Lu Qiming!"

Lu Qiming, who was carrying drinks by the shelf, walked over, "What's the matter?"

"Look at this bird, is it going to die?"

If you can't raise it, then you can't waste it. Hurry up and scald the hair with hot water and add a good dish to today's dinner.

Lu Qiming leaned over and glanced at it twice, then poked it with a chopstick.

The **** bird's half-squinted eyes suddenly rounded, and began to flutter again, hitting the cage.

"Not dead, very good."

He put away his chopsticks and said.

Jiang Miaomiao was very worried.

"It didn't touch these foods, didn't drink water, and kept hitting the cage. It would not last for a few days."

"Birds are wild things. They have wild nature on them. They are difficult to tame. They are different from pet dogs that get close to people. Wait a minute."

Although she is worried, there is no other way but to ignore it temporarily.

Before leaving, she put some food in the cage, hoping that the other party could eat some food, but the **** bird was rebellious and only wanted freedom, and she didn't even look at those beans and millets.