3

𝗛 𝗘 𝗥 𝗕 𝗨 𝗧 𝗟 𝗘 𝗥

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Only with you, only with you Duchess"

Songs suggestions/choices
♪Clarity by Zedd
& Jvke-Golden Hour

1 week later...

Y'• | Y/n pov ( Car / Afternoon)

I bounced my hips on my butler, Jungkook . His hands were set on my waist as his pelvis grinded on me.

Rolling with high stamina thrusts, I as well equally respond to his thrusts by riding his thighs & along with her p!nis in & out of me.

Stretching out in between his manspread,I went up & down as I threw my head back. Hugging his pr!vate part with all my vitality. Jungkook's hot groans stopped by my side: my ears ,as I relied my weight on his muscular front upper torso.

Leaning in ,I scratched his physical fit back as Jungkook kept banging me. While massaging my nipples at it. Two times the pleasure.

Power thighs at it's finest. At every momentum, I felt my body's impetus to the impact. Each plummet of his er!ction sended me way over my head.

He literally could f!ck my brains out at this point. And I still thanked him.

Our s-x caused the car to shake a little, earthquake to be metaphorically correct.

Grateful for his continuous & stabilised stroke, I cry out in response, filling in between the skin slapping .

Holding on with all my might by grabbing his head, Jungkook's face turned to a big 'o' as his strokes were strong. Growling sounds glided out of his mouth ,"Jeon, your strokes are amazing! f!ck make me c-m! make your master c-m. i-its an order"

Challenged & determined, he picked up the velocity from slow to fast.

His hands were lost on my back to aid me from falling off the car seat. Wander on my spreading th!ghs. He cleaved my thighs to obtain that much deeper space into my pocket.

Plowed deep, my whole body convulse yet not reaching ,but my inside clenched to Jungkook length way too much.

"Y/n, i need to c-m first. F!ck you so tight on me!'' Resulting in the male to ejacu!ate his s3men on my hips & lower stomach after he hit my combo buttons. Cl!t and my g-spot.

M0aning to achieve that familiar knot, my v!ginal walls went normal after a pulse with a couple journeys to his member in my c-m cavity.

Pulling out, my entire lower joints quivered in delight of his d!ck in me