2

𝗛 𝗘 𝗥  𝗕 𝗨 𝗧 𝗟 𝗘 𝗥

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Duchess"

Songs suggestions/choices
♪River by Bishop Briggs
& Tattoo-Loreen

3 months later...

J'• | Jungkook pov ( Y/n Apartment Complex / Evening - off day)

Lips smacking, bodies attaching & slow grinding inhabit my line of sight. No , I wasn't getting the master's attention today, her boyfriend's was.

Trust me, voyeurism wasn't my forte . Watching it turned me on but instead of getting pleasure from watching. I wish it was me who was hump!ng her.

"..babe, should your butler go elsewhere when we make out?" the boyfriend asked & I felt like a lump in my throat seeing my master getting pleasure from someone other than me.

Disgusted in short. Didn't know it was ...jealousy s-x or just plain jealousy. My heart had been spiraling in turmoil.

Sensing my body was responding to that s!xual exhibition naturally made me want to step out of that picture & take care of the 'business' in y/n bathroom.

Clipping her lips away, she arched the subject of me looking like I'm leaving "where are you going, butler?"

She left her partner's lips like nothing, was she testing me or something? Knocking those possibilities, I inched my steps yet another voice block me

"Answer me , when i raise a question" then I simply replied "bathroom" she scoffed & snickered "i'm bored,...and boyfriend we done"

What the actual sh!t?. I knew she was having so much stress since her grades dropped rock bottom due to 1 month of absence but ...I never thought she would play with people 's feelings.

Irritated, I went to her bedroom to get into the en suite bathroom. The boyfriend left with 'what the f!ck face'

Her housemates weren't around due to mid-term break.

Giving time & her shared house all to her alone. During the break & from the start I get to know her soul & limits.

Along with her personality, a month after I gave her an oral s-x (that day y/n know Jungkook is his name because he was wearing a nametag- A/N: i forgot to put that in, such a loophole sorry).

She became indifferent after that gap month. She went to clubs & would come home late. Then a day after that, she will become avoidable & next day she would f!ck me raw. A lot. We had s-x a lot.

With protection of course, ..I love the pleasure. Sometimes in our pleasure,there was sadness. She would pronounce all these gibberish words with full tears.