35

new scheduled updates would be from fridays to sundays !! ♡

ps ,, pls do play Dont Blame Me by Taylor Swift when that 'scene' came para dama ><

ㅡ ♡

"joshu hyung! we finally met again!"

chan almost stumbled on his own just to greet joshua in excitement the same way as junhui did.. even hansol. i saw how joshua hugged chan tight enough to see that the latter grew fond to him already along with junhui. jihoon hyung, jeonghan hyung, seungcheol hyung and seungkwan greeted him right after he hugged chan and junhui. he also greeted wonwoo and mingyu that was sharing the same couch as us, then his eyes went to hoshi but hoshi just nodded before he shifted his attention to his boyfriend... and the last one was my eyes, i had to look away because he would prolly came out to the thought that i was watching his every move.. which was right.

oh what myungho had said was real, he was all alone.. clarisse wasnt with him and as he said, she have some emergency to make when as far as i remember, she was so excited about this that she even talked to myungho if there's a theme for his party so she could buy some new clothes just to fit in tapos sya tong wala. oh well, it seemed better because jeonghan hyung and the rest told me na baka masaktan nila yung babae since i was updating them about what she was doing and what she said to me ever since we met though i did not told them about what happened the last time since ayaw ko nang palakihin pa yung issue na yon. and it was kinda personal already.

myungho had already started his party by thanking everyone who attended and gave him presents. and when everyone was cooing and was interacting with myungho, i was just silent as i was drinking my tequila slowly because i dont want to get tipsy yet plus i haven't eaten any proper meals. kakalapag lang kasi namin kaninang umaga from seattle once again and the flight had me a jetlag so instead of cooking something to eat, i just choose to sleep. when myungho ended his speech and said that we are all free to have fun, everyone started to became wild already tapos may nilapag pang tatlong bucket of different liquors yung bartender sa table namin.

almost every person in our table had started their drinking session mostly sa side nila seungcheol hyung.. including joshua who has been stealing glances at me but i did not pay much attention since seungkwan and i was bickering to the foods we were sharing! ang sabi ko kasi sakin yung sushi pero ang gaga yun ang kinain! i was too lazy to stood up to get another set of sushi plus for sure the bartender or the waiter they rented couldn't notice our table easily. so para makaganti ako, i poured a lot of black label into his shot glass, puno yun and i mandated him to drink it buttoms up and his reaction was enough for me to laughed which made hansol glared at me. ngayon ko lang naalala, boyfriend nya nga pala si seungkwan.

after we ate, i just drank and drank plenty of black label because im bored and i wasnt in the mood to talk kahit nakipag-sagutan ako kay seungkwan kanina while others was busy talking to each other though kinakausap din naman nila ako plus myungho was entertaining us pero hindi sys nagtatagal sa table namin since he has plenty of people to greet and entertain too. i just leaned my back against this couch and played with the shot glass i was holding while listening to their stories. they are loud enough the same with the music inside this venue. hindi ko na talaga kayang mag-bar after i met joshua, na kahit kasama ko sya, it was making me hard to socialize now.

but when the boredom had strike into me already and my legs was the one who adjusted as i stood up to get myself hype up than to what i was doing plus okay nadin siguro malayo kay joshua because that damn pilot keeps stealing glances at me. i know he's hot as hell but he doesn't need to look at me like as if he was watching my every move and like as if i did something wrong or bad to him that i need to comply to his punishment right after this event. naiinis ako kasi nahuhulog ako lalo. i was wondering if his wife was here with us, could he do it the way he was doing those things right now to me? geez. bet he couldn't.