🦎 [what a first meet !]

🦎

-

" Well hello there~! "

Camilo says as he leans over you in your form. You stammer back. " Sorry, sorry, " You were always the type to apologize too much. " Ahh, it's okay. " He responded. You looked up and down at him. You always favored his gift. It was the coolest out of all the Madrigal's gifts, in your eyes. " You really shouldn't be running around recklessly like that, you animal. " He said, smiling in a teasing way. You rolled your eyes. Camilo looked back at the kids he was entertaining and chuckled. He then shapeshifted into you again and ran around them, making them trip, mocking you. You furrowed your eyebrows. As the children got up, he'd shoo them all away after his childish performance. He turned to you and put his hand out. " Anyways, what's your name ? Or should I just call you the reckless runner ? " He asked, mocking you once more. You reached out and grabbed his hand. " Y/N " Camilo had a gentle touch, it was comforting. " You probably already know I'm the shapeshifter boy, Camilo Madrigal. " You faintly smile as he lets go of your hand. He smiles back. It looked annoying, but it also made you feel like you could never look away.

-

🦎

A/N: so this soundz dumber then i thought it would uhm anywayz 😁