Chapter 4

Guile. They are one of the key vitals alongside Might, and Vision. It's all about being ten steps ahead of everyone. One of the main thing about Guile is connections. It also plays vital roles in forming professional relationships. It can also grant you their favors in case something goes bad.

I've learn that from my teacher, who supposed to represent Vision, the ability to plan the future through wisdom and imagination.

Currently I made progress with my job as a bartender and a waiter in the Angel's Share. Customer come out and go as usual, but there's no doubt that Angel's Share became a little popular in Teyvat as from what I heard, there's even a customer from a city called Liyue Harbor who wants the Angel's Share to open there. But alas, the manager of the Angel's Share said no.

It's been a month since Stormterror attacked, but since that incident occurs it didn't came. Weird, but then it also give me the advantage to prepare for another attack in case it come back again. But then, there's the two groups hidden in the shadows who use the time of terror to their advantage to manipulate the people.

From what I can understand from some Favonius Knights who frequently came here, there's this group from the city of Snezhnaya called the Fatui, who came to Mondstadt through forceful diplomacy. In truth they came here for something concerning the Stormterror.

Then there's another mysterious group hiding. They were responsible for the attacks of Stormterror. I discovered this through some Hilichurls during my exploration of Mondstadt. Apparently learning their language is not that bad. They say that some "floating beings" came and commands them to attack some villagers. The patterns were inconsistent, but still make up a planned attack.

All it takes is to snuck someone from either of these groups and it's good for the grand scheme of things to begin. But where is this someone ?

Probably when I'm going as an adventurer, i should noticed someone who might or might not be a part of the Fatui. Oh look, my shift end. The other bartender who recruited me, Charles, came.

Charles: alright kid, time's up. You can rest now Frank......hey, you don't have to come to the Angel's Share tomorrow if you want to.

Aether: thank you Charles. And, why ?

Charles: it's something concerning Master's appointment with the other family. Aristocrats problems, you don't need to know.

I put myself under an alias as I don't trust others with my real name. Now the Mondstadters called me Frank. Full name Frankin Stein. Note that it's really unoriginal as I took it out from the name Frankenstein but it should be enough. 

Leaving the Angel's Share, I go to a very dark alley, and open a secret door. It's actually a door to my workshop, and in it was a sleeping Paimon.

Paimon: zzzzzzzz.....hehe......Salmon Toast.......Chickens.....zzzzzz

I changed my Frank clothes into my normal ones, the Restless Traveller of the Adventurer's Guild. Hahaha, it's really awesome as an adventurer.

It may be nighttime, but the Guild still opens. So, I decide to go the Guild and take up the upcoming commissions. At the commission desk, was a woman wearing a maid outfit, feeling a little sleepy.