Chapter 1: The Pilgrim

This fic is sort of character study of Jaune Arc, and will delve into Jaune personality and actions across those he encounters. I won't be making him too heroic or becoming a complete psychopath who was betrayed, due to his false transcript and other bullshits, I want to do something new that hadn't been done yet.

Somewhere in Volume 5, Jaune finally activated his semblance onto Weiss, Aura Amp allows Jaune to amplify his own Aura and that of others. It also allows him to amplify someone's Aura and Semblance, effectively increasing the effects of Aura. Jaune can use his Semblance to accelerate the healing effects of Aura and intensify another person's Semblance. The amplification accelerates the healing ability of the recipient's Aura, allowing it to heal extremely serious wounds, such as a broken arm or a stab wound in the stomach. The only downside is that Jaune's Semblance can't remove severe scar tissues on a person's body after he tried to boost Nora's Aura to remove her scars.

Jaune expresses that he is not worried about running out, due to his substantially large reserves. However, just because he has large reserves or not, doesn't mean he fully-mastered his Semblance, there has to be limits on how many people he can use his Semblance on, say... he can also resurrect someone who was killed recently.

Weiss doesn't count (I think) since she was speared in the stomach, and nearly half-dead, Jaune can't be everywhere in twenty-four seven just to save people with his Semblance because it's the right thing to do. His own safety before others is also important, some may say this is a selfish act, but in this fantasy world with transforming weapons, robots, and hidden underground bunkers underneath a school. I've seen too much of Jaune in Beacon.

I've searched online countless times to find a decent Jaune fanfic, but all I've got from reddit is people suggesting Coeur Al'Aran fanfics, I'm not going to flame anyone since I enjoyed his stories. I'm looking for a Jaune who's a traveler but can also go to other universes (RWBY-verse only).

Arc of Embodiment by RWBY-Lover-101, his Jaune has the one I'm looking for, but it's just your typical OC with Jaune's name. He's currently married with his older sister and her wife, the three of them have two kids... disturbing. So long story short, the Monty Oum of Volume 8 has called this Jaune (His Glynda also came but accidentally) to help his RWBY and JN_R to Atlas.

If you want to know more than I suggest checking RWBY-Lover-101 for details, but back on track, since I couldn't find the Jaune I want. I'll just have to do it myself.

Uploads are going to be unknown for now, I'm quite a lazy fellow and rarely upload new content, but if this fanfic gets enough views... I might change my schedule to Sunday or Monday, depending if I have the time or not.

Now... with all this being said, let me introduce to you a new RWBY fanfic. The Pilgrim.

Let the story begin...

Jaune was playing some video games in his room, he was done with homework in Ms. Samone class, and did his chores in the household. His sisters were busy doing make ups and whatnot, his younger sisters were discussing or playing house, his parents were out of the house getting some food at the nearby stores in Ansel.

Ansel is somewhere in Anima, it was a peaceful village with decent incomes from travelers and wandering Huntsmen, the town also has small dust mines yo mined Dust, they used them to sell them to either Atlas or Vale. It wasn't in SDC level but it was hard work and Atlas is their best customer.

If you aren't too interested in the mines, there's a small hospital southeast of his house, he knows plenty of doctors and nurses over there. Jaune sorta interested in becoming a doctor, not as a doctor itself mind you, but a combat medic? yeah, that's the word. He sometimes goes to the library or hospital and asks if they have medical books or magazines, they are often told what for and he answers "In case he wants to become a doctor?"