EPISODE 17

Jihoon and Hyunsuk interviewing their hand as They enter their school while smiling at each other. People around them are looking and some of them jealous of Jihoon for getting such a hot boyfriend.

"I feel like He grabbed all their attention"

Hyunsuk giggled as He whisper to Jihoon's ears. He also giggled along with Hyunsuk.

"Yeah... Because we're the hot couple in here"

As they enter thier classroom, Jaehyuk Playfully glancing at them.

"Ewww...love bird"

Jihoon rolled his eyes once then reply to Jaehyuk.

"Don't act like we're only the love bird in here"

Jihoon said and Jaehyuk glancing at Harudam and saw the two of them are eating snacks together.

"I wish Asahi is here with me"

Jaehyuk's punching the air right now. Hyunsuk just laugh at him.

"You can visit him after school"

They stopped chatting while their teacher came into the classroom with smiled on her face.

"Guys...I think you probably almost forget about someone"

As the teacher said, Hyunsuk started to feel nervous but Jihoon hold his hand to comfort him.

"And he is Choi Hyunsuk right???"

The word"YES" was heard from all the students.

"But he is now and there he is... Let's welcome our old classmate for came back again"

The students were surprised after the teacher said. They whisper into each other's ears as they looking at Hyunsuk before clapped their hand for him.

[TIME SKIP]

Jihoon and Hyunsuk are walking at school's park and suddenly a girl who was confessing to Hyunsuk came in front of them.

"So, You're Choi Hyunsuk???That fat pig boy?"

She said while looking at Hyunsuk in disgusted way. Jihoon was about to say something but Hyunsuk stopped him.

"And what?"

"Ohh... didn't know that you're changing this much after Jihoon broke your heart? HAHA...poor that CHOI HYUNSUK...Even you changed alots but you're still ugly"

"Sorry girl but Hyunsuk hyung is a human not a mirror"

A voice was heard behind them and it turn out the owner was Yedam who is walking towards them with Haruto.

"You...????Who are you????How dare you say this to me????"

"Ehh???Do I have to tell you who am I? And beside...girl...did you forget that you once confessed to him but got rejected???"

The girl doesn't know what can She reply. She stump her feet then leave while crying. Four of them just laughing at her.

"I don't know that my boyfriend really thay sassy"

Haruto said as He was about to kiss Yedam's face but Yedam pushed his face aways from him.

"I know I'm sassy but stop trying to kiss me!!!"

Jihoon and Hyunsuk laugh again after they saw Haruto's pouting.

"Thanks Yedam ahh for say all those things for me?"

Hyunsuk said.

"That's just a little thing hyung"

They're laughing happily without knowing that someone is looking at them with darkness in their eyes.

"Enjoy your time when you still can because I'm gonna take it aways from you soon"

Continue Ep18