⚠️Warning⚠️

I dont own any of the characters mentioned or used in writing this book. It is work of fiction. The dialogues
are not the original thoughts of the people mentioned. To not be taken seriously. Contains swear words and some scenes that may make some people uncomfortable, u have been warned.

♧____________________________________♧

Jimin groaned in pain as he dragged his sore ass to work. He should have thought this through, atleast have considered that it was Monday the next day.

The honking of the cars and the pedestrians pushing past him to go to work, made him annoyed on a very different level.

All he wanted to do was take a bath and probably fall asleep there itself till he woke up with cold water in the tub. He didn't even care if he caught a cold.

"Watch where you are going." A guy yelled at Jimin before pushing past his shoulder. Jimin would have screamed back if he didn't have a pounding headache.

He only bowed and went his way.

Monday sucks.

Jimin was diligent and one of the best employees at the FUN Creatives. He joined the company 2 years ago being only a minimal employee. But during these years he grew up in ranks and was currently leading a team. They worked to provide artists with creative backgrounds, albums, product design and preparations.

During the last year Jimin attracted a good handful of employees and even bigger Kpop groups like Skz, Ateez had come to them for their album designs.

But at this moment Jimin wasn't the hardworking leader, he was the hungover dude with a bad breath even after brushing his teeth.

This was all Hoseok's fault. The guy had been moping all week about meeting Jimin while he was in town. Being childhood friends but separated with jobs, the duo rarely met. Hoseok traveled the world working on music and Jimin stood in front of the table screaming at his team to work.

"Jimin-ah! It's only one evening, I'm going back next week." The guy whined on the other end of the phone. Jimin knew better than to get trapped in his friend's talks, but his heart ached to see the heart smiled otter. And so Jimin found himself getting dressed after a long time and entering the loud local club.

"WELP! IF IT ISN'T MY DOLL JIMINNIE!" Hoseok jumped on Jimin, squeezing the life out of the small guy. But Jimin didn't mind; he was happy to see the older one.

"Seokiiee!" Jimin squeaked back and planted a kiss on the guy's cheek.

"I'm so happy to see you b*tch, it's been like a year. My busy star Minmin. I heard you met Skz Bangchan?" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows as he pulled Jimin deeper in the sea of neon lights.

"Hahaha yeah, nice fellow he is. He kept calling me mate, and gibbering in English, if it weren't for our intern Namjoon I would have made a mess."

"I need to learn english." Jimin mumbled. "It's okay, it's a good team effort." Hoseok patted Jimin's back before settling on the bar stool. Hoseok was wearing a silk shirt and a black choker, he looked prettier than ever. Jimin on the other hand was wearing a little too much for a normal occasion.

If dressing up, why not go all the way? Jimin thought and applied make-up and crystals all over his eyelids. The low hanging shirt exposed his beautiful collarbone, which too were sparkling with glitter patches all over it.

"You look like an idol babe, I wouldn't be surprised if someone asked you for a picture." Hoseok giggled and called the bartender.

"A tray of Jell-o shots please." The bartender nodded and got to work. "A tray? I have work!" Jimin whined but didn't protest when the alcohol was presented to him.