"Are they really needed here?" Jimin asked Taeyang. "I don't know sir, but the CEO asked me to ask them to come here." 
Jimin was already frustrated training one rookie, Taeyang, he wasn't going to handle 3 more amateurs. 
"Whatever. Are the applicants here?" Jimin scanned the never ending list of names. 

"Yes Jimin, almost all of the applicants are present." 
Jimin dismissed the assistant and made his way to the table. The group members were chatting away loudly. 
"I would really appreciate a quiet background, we need to find you a manager." Jimin tried to be a little stern, but felt like he was being rude the next second.

"Sorry!!!" Taehyung chimed. 
"Where is the third member?" Jimin asked, taking his seat. The chair next to him was empty. 
"Oh, I think Yoongi hyung went to the washroom." Jungkook replied. 
"Alright, well then let's just begin the interview process." Jimin mumbled, shuffling and arranging all the CVs lying around. 

"Taeyang, send the first applicant in please." Jimin called out. 
"Yo!" Yoongi entered the room by the back door. A refreshing smell filling the room. Oranges dancing behind Jimin's eyes. He couldn't focus for a second, until the first applicant sat in his chair. 
Jimin cleared his throat and started. 

If it wasn't already hard for Jimin to focus on the applicants, Yoongi beside him proved to be a greater distraction. 
Every now and then their knees brushed against each other and the scent returned. Jimin is a strong soldier and with every ounce of self control, he didn't look at Yoongi once. 
"Number 89." Jimin called. 
"Can this be the last one for today Jimin hyung?" 
Hyung-?

"Um- do you have somewhere to be?" Jimin asked Jungkook, the boy was pouting and sulking hard. It was obvious he didn't want to be there. "No," Jungkook whispered. Jimin nodded his head in a 'that's what I thought' tone and turned to the next applicant.
"Kim Seok Jin." 

A tall guy with shoulders so broad it almost made Jimin drool. He sat in the chair with such elegance, he could have easily passed as an idol himself. With the handsomeness shining on his face, no one would even suspect. 
"Annyeong." He smiled. 

"Hello Mr. Kim. I'll come directly to the point, I see no experience on your resume here. Can you tell me how else are you qualified for this job?" Jimin inquired. 
"I may not have worked as an official group manager yet, but I used to manage idols backstage at Music banks and several shows. You can find my experience about the same-

The guy went on and on for a good while and it shocked not only Jimin but the other 3 guys too. The man seemed over qualified for the job. "Um, very well." Jimin stopped him from talking further. "KTS members, would you like to ask any que-
"Do you cook?" Jungkook prompted. 
"Yes I do, I hold a certificate level 3 in-
"Can you make me samgyeopsal?" 
"Yes, I can," The man giggled. 

"Jungkook-" Jimin started but Taehyung was already talking. 
"Can you drive to the museums?" 
"Of course." 
"Do you know how to pick locks?" Yoongi spoke for the first time during the whole meeting. Not gonna lie, Jimin was startled, one step behind a scream.
"Pick lock? Yoongi sshi-" Jimin was cut off once again. 

"Yes I do. A lot of idols forget their stuff behind and the keys get misplaced several times. It's a skill I picked up to get through to deal with these situations faster." Seokjin reasoned promptly. 
"Nice." Yoongi gave a thumbs up, and went into a silent mood again. 
"Well-' Jimin chuckled nervously, this bunch is a chaos, lord knows how they are even going to be idols-' the results will be-

"LAST QUESTION- Okey dokey yo?" Jungkook stood up on his chair, pointing a finger at the guy. 
Not even a second later Jin was standing on his chair and rapping, "IS THAT TRUE? YES! OKEY DOKEY YO!" 
"VIBE PASSED. YOU ARE HIRED." Taehyung banged the table. 
"Taehyung, no wait- 

Jimin was left behind the table with Jimin while both the younger guys ran to Jin and hugged him. 
Jimin had to later explain to Jin that he wasn't hired yet and would get an email later if he were. Seemed like the guy was already aware of the procedure, but was glad that the members liked him so much to say that he was hired then and there. 

To be honest, Jin was the only guy Jimin liked. He was amazing with the members and creepily over qualified. 
"Don't think too much." Yoongi stood in the doorway of Jimin's office. This was the first time they were ever talking to each other. During the first meeting Yoongi never said anything and the manager interview was chaotic with Taehyung and Jungkook.
"Excuse me?" Jimin questioned, confused. 

"Me and the boys like Jin, he seems good. Don't overthink and just hire him." 
Jimin didn't mean to, but he snorted at the sentence. "I am sorry, but this is a very professional matter. I cannot just choose anyone. I have people to answer to, about why I chose him." 
Yoongi stuffed his hands in his pocket, still standing far at the door. 

"Sure. I am being unprofessional."
Jimin stumbled with his words and spoke, "U-um no I didn't mean it like that. I need to pick the best and it requires a little thought. Mr. Lee wants it to be perfect." Jimin was being all high and mighty internally, which was bad, and he knew it but…
He somewhere saw the 3 guys to be very immature to debut. He was judging too quickly once again. 

"Blaming the CEO?" 
"WHAT! NO!" Jimin pushed his chair back and stood up. Yoongi laughed, his shoulders bouncing up and down.
"Chill, I was kidding." Yoongi walked up to Jimin's table and leaned forward. 
The scent was very light when he was at the door, easily avoidable by Jimin. But now that he stood in front of him, it was overwhelming. 
WHERE WAS IT COMING FROM!? FCK YOU ORANGES. 

"You look prettier without that silk shirt, but I like you in those glasses. Just those glasses, Princess." Yoongi's deep voice whispered. 
Jimin broke in cold sweat. Was he having a heart attack or was it the feeling of getting demolished right then and there?
"Remember me baby?" Yoongi leaned closer to Jimin's frozen figure, his lips hovering near his earlobe. 

"Looked like you didn't before, but now you do. Don't you, princess?" 
Purple neon lights, Jell-o, blonde hairs, hickeys……Oranges.. 
Jimin. Is. Screwed
Screwed. Bad
He slept with the wrong guy..
And it looked like Yoomgi was well aware of the horror on Jimin's face.

_________________________________________
Yo~ what's your fav bl ship? I CANNOT get over Kongpong and Arihit-