𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴: 𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘁

Cebell's pov

Cebell's pov

I felt a familiar stomach-twisting feeling. This feeling was way too awful for comfort. I quickly hurdled myself over to the other side of the bed and into the bathroom. My knees slammed onto the tiled floor as I leaned myself over the toilet. I cringed as the acidic substance came up. My eyes watered when I stumbled back a bit. 

I should have never drank that last night. This feeling was horrible. I just wanted to feel a bit more relaxed and calm my nerves. The last few days have been a rollercoaster. A ride that I will never return from. 

I couldn't get those thoughts out of my head. However, another day I was starting to worry about my family. Are they alive? Are they dead? So many questions ran through my head. 

My head started to beat like a drum as I pulled myself off the tiled floor. My limbs started to feel shaky as I made my way over to the sink. I turned on the faucet and splashed the cold liquid on my face. I raised my head ever so slightly and looked into the mirror. Not only did I look like a mess, but I looked like a coward. Forever those memories and decisions will be stained on my hands. There was no way to cleanse this feeling.

My head then darted to the old clock in the bathroom. It said '7:00 PM'. I couldn't help but knit my brows. Have I been sleeping for that long? For three-quarters of a day?

I hope I didn't cause that man too much trouble. Realization suddenly reached its peak. He didn't tell me his name.

My gaze suddenly darted towards the door, and a small knocking sound was heard. I swiftly made my way towards the door and opened it. There, Eric stood at the door holding that same bag that I saw before. But something was different about him?

"There's something we have to do, and I don't think you're going to like it," his voice was coated in suspicion. My eyes looked down at the bag that he was handing me. 

"What do you mean?" My voice was slightly shaken. It was almost as if I had a bad feeling about this. I then accepted the bag from him.

"Get cleaned up and we'll talk in the car," he pulled back from the door. Once his hand left the door handle, I swiftly grasped his wrist. 

"Wait, you haven't even told me your name." 

His blue eyes sauntered over to mine. It was almost as if he was still hesitant. He slowly inhaled then let out a breath.

"Eric. My name is Eric Sullivan." The door slowly closed from there, as I retracted my hand. After that, I wasted no time getting in the shower. Whatever Eric had planned was making me a bit uneasy, but at the same time, I was excited. 

After freshening up a bit, and finding a brand new toothbrush, I felt clean. Countless months without hot water or shaving, made me feel gross. But now, I felt confident, strong, and happy.