𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7

//MIYA POV//

It's been one week since y/n and Adam's beef, and Langa already beefed Adam but the police interrupt them so we didn't knew who won the beef, and Reki got injured while he was practicing some new tricks, sigh.. Please wake up soon y/n..

⁂ ⁂ ⁂

On my way to the hospital, I saw y/n's grandmother talking to the doctor who's checking up on y/n I wonder what they'll be talking about..

Slowly I walked towards the edge of the wall in the hospital hallway peaking at them enough to hear to their conversation.

"Mrs. Shindo we don't have enough blood for your granddaughter negative AB is too rare, how about her parents? Will they give blood to their daughter?"

"I'm.. I'm afraid but.. She's.. Not my real granddaughter we're not even relative.. I just helped her and her mother to raise her daughter... And her biological mother is..  Already passed away.. When she's half months old.." Grandma then suddenly remembers something "Oh, I remember y/n's biological mother once mention before she passed away that she has a twin brother.. But... Someone took it away from her.. And.." Grandma looked down even though they were not relatives grandma still consider y/n as her grandchild. "um.. Doc is their other way.. No matter how much it is I'll pay even it costs millions.."

Is y/n knew this.. That they're not relatives.. I thought and continue to listen to their conversations.

"I'm afraid there's no other way.. Mrs shindo.."

And suddenly a disheveled blonde-haired man with beautiful blue orbs and skin of light around 6 feet wearing a brown colored business attire walked towards them "you said that you need a negative AB blood-type I'm here to donate luckily in a negative AB and.. I'm sorry I overheard your conversation.. I hope she'll find her lost twin soon."

Grandma shocked in relief making both hands cover her lips as her tears began to fall in relief "we're thankful for your kindness sir.! Thank you.. *sobs* I don't know what would happen if I lost y/n.. Thank you, thank you.." Grandma cried hugging the man tightly.. I'm sorry to I overheard the conversation too.. But at least y/n will live.. I too thankful for that man.

//Days passed//

Eh.. Ehh?! Who.. Who are youu?!!! This is y/n's room.. Wait.. Wait.. Her eyes its.. So beautiful.. Is that her I thought y/n have scarlet red eyes.. But.. Oh.. I remember Grandma and y/n are not relatives.

"Eh?! Miya! Eh.. What's wrong? Are you okay? Oh.. Wait.. I'm not wearing contact lenses!! Hey, hey, hey Miya! It's ok.. As.. You can see" before y/n finish her sentence I cut it off "you're not her biological Granddaughter.. I'm sorry I overheard the conversation with your grandma and the doctor a few days ago." I said looking down..

"it doesn't matter I still loved Grandma I love her so so so much! And it doesn't matter who my real parents are.. My biological father.. Abandoned mother and her child, hmp! I won't forgive a father like that!" Y/n pout and soon after that y/n and I start to chuckle and we don't know why the reason we started to but.. I'm glad that i can see y/n's smile..

"y/n.. You should not wear contact lenses you already have a beautiful eye color it is called Heterochromia, right? The color of a blue eye in the right and color of hazel in the left" I said looking at her beautiful Heterochromia eyes.. This.. It is like this is the first most beautiful person that I saw in my life..

"It's actually sectoral heterochromia as you can see my left eye is a half but did you know, Miya's Green eyes are the most attractive eye color.." Y/n said smirking at me... And I felt like my face burst red.. And I immediately looked away embarrassed.

After a week y/n was finally discharged at the hospital but her injury wasn't healed completely and I came up with an idea that hot springs work well on injuries.

And we all decided to book a hot spring hotel well.. Shadow.. Booked cause... His the Older one.. Tehe.. The hotel is in Miyakojima. But.. When I asked y/n to come along with us she declined she said that she had something else to work from her so-called parents.

In the end slime, Langa, shadow, and I went there instead.. Sigh.. I came up with this idea cause I want to hang out with y/n more.. Sigh..

//y/n POV//

Sigh.. I really wanted to go with them but.. The one I considered as a father said that I need to do a family business in Miyakojima... I guess another party who wanted to see me I wonder who are they.

"Are you sure.. You'll do this family business.. Y/n?" Grandma asked a million times I can tell that grandma is making a puppy eye begging me to stay but I can't just declined them they raise me and I need to do something in return.

"Sorry.. Grandma, I want to contribute something to this family I still owe this family for raising me well.." even if they're abusing me.. I mean except for Grandma and the little brother ainosuke I guess..

"ok.. Ok.. But.. You need someone who will come along with you.. Oh, I remember Ainosuke once introduced me to one of his friends when he was 17 I guess.. Let's go ask him." Grandma then grab my hand and went inside the car.

'Brother's.. Friend.. Who?'

𖣘 𖣘 𖣘

Grandma instantly grab my wrist as soon as we went out in the car walking towards the calligraphy shop and open the door making the bell rang and I shock as I saw the person appear behind the door that was opened by my Grandma.

"Che-" before I finished calling his name. cherry cut off with his Index finger on his lips signaling to be quiet.

"Sakurayashiki-san, it's been a while I hope you still remember me." Grandma greeted cherry

"Ah yes I still remember you, Kinshi-san and no need for formalities call me Kaoru take a sit both of you, also do you need anything?"

"Hm.. If you like could you please tag along with y/n well considered this a.. A free vacation in Miyakojima all you need to do is to guard y/n she's quick to lose I'm afraid that someone like her might kidnap" Grandma said. Holding her palm on her cheek making a worried face while her other free hand is patting my head.

EH?!!... But.. But..... Grandma, He might not accept this offer.. But.. Grandma has a point.. I know.. I'm bad at directions..sigh

"Well, Kaoru-san you don't have to ac-" I said and grandma covered my mouth not wanting me to finish my sentence.. Guess.. I'll go with the flow today.. I have no other choice I can't stop grandma when she already decided.

"Of course, kinshi-san for your Granddaughter ill protect y/n and guard her well I also have a job I need to in Miyakojima." cherry said nodded at grandma. Maybe it's best for me to cherry tagging along.

"Thank you Kaoru-san I'm so thankful for you I really can't trust her to her father's hands as you can see Ainosuke and y/n's father is a bull sht"

"Easy kinshi-san, anger can make your beautiful face go old faster." Cherry said, cooling Grandma's head while I sipping for a cup of green tea.