Chapter 4: Regrets

Somewhere on the forest just an island behind Senkyoukan that is 500 kilometers away from it.

There is a being who was beaten up so badly that all of his body is severely wounded that one more beat up and he will be knocked unconscious. Luckily for him, he managed to escape from his abusive elder brother who is 4 years older than him.

???????? - Please........ Help me..........

From there, he went unconscious.

In Senkyoukan

At the beach

Y/n is again, currently meditating to have full control of his limitless powers, skills and abilities. In terms of physical power, he don't even need to train at all. Whether he is skinny or fat, his physical power is just so incomprehensible. That's Pure Omni God for you. On the other hand, in magic power, he has an ability called, "Omni-Absorption" wherein he can absorb any types of energy and force of a magic/physical attack and convert it to his own with 100% probability and it multiplies his power even beyond by 1 googolplex each time he absorb any type of physical or magical attack. The amount of energy and force also depends on how powerful the attack that his opponent that was unleashed to him.

Author - In case you didn't know what is googolplex, it is a very large number that is written in 10 raised to 10 raised to 100. Basically, it is 1 followed by a googol of zeroes. Googol on the other hand, is smaller than googolplex because googol is 1 followed by 100 zeroes. It is written as 10 raised to 100. In simplest words, Y/n Konoe in this story is so goddamn powerful.

The other Immortals also didn't know that Y/n talked to Yukihime that he will face Ialda alone.

Ikku - Where is Y/n by the way?

Gengoro - Maybe he was training at the beach?

Kirie - Yeah. I always see him doing some mental training or something there at the beach. Though I don't know why he always go there to train.

Karin - What's the point of training if he can outclass and dethrone the most powerful and intelligent being in the entire existence?

Gengoro - Wait, what do you mean by that, Karin?

Karin - I saw Y/n and Kirie talking with him. His name was Zeno-sama.

Kirie - Or Zen-chan in short. He gave me the permission to call him by that name so don't act surprised there.

Gengoro - I see.

Later, Yukihime went inside on their room.

Yukihime - My fellow Immortals, We need to talk about what Y/n told me a while ago.

Karin - And what about it, Yukihime-sama?

Yukihime sat down on a chair in front of them and she says,

Yukihime - Y/n will go to Pluto to fight Ialda alone.

All of them (except Yukihime) - WHAT?!?!?!?

They all gasped in shock about what they heard on her.

Karin - What?! He will fight alone?! Is he crazy?! She yelled full of shock and a bit of anger on her voice.

Gengoro - Is that even possible, Yukihime-sama?

Yukihime - Yup. I believe on him. Remember, he is a God.

Kirie - But, Ialda is also a God. A Goddess to be more precise. Her power is beyond on what we think of. She said worriedly.

Yukihime - Didn't I mention that a God is simply weaker than a Pure Omni God? Although Ialda is a Goddess, she is no match with Y/n. I am sure of it. Y/n can easily decimate her in a matter of seconds. It's up to him if he will finish the fight as soon as possible or not.