Chapter 6: Golden name

The outside world was so much brighter than expected.

And there was other other colours in the world other than black emptiness of the basement.

It would of been amazing to see all these new things, but the light was to much and it burned the boys eyes to the point of pain. 

The boy was dragged out of the only place he knew as a home by a strange man called Broson. A man smaller than the boy with night skin and could of been mistaken as a small child managed to drag a 14 year old boy through the house and the village of Gortch, just to the border line of the village and the forest.

Having never seen beyond the black hole in the ground the village was almost like a fairy tale to the boy.

It was so big and vast in the mind of the boy, but nothing came close to when he was dragged further away and into the woods.

Hundreds of strong oak trees stood tall and firm spanning all around them, hiding the sunlight that wished to shine through bathing the forest in a fabricated night.

The Jaculus raiders paid no attention to the trees, to them they were as common as breathing air or drinking water.

But to the golden boy it was like a whole new world. They were these mysterious beautiful giant things that towered over him and everybody else. When the wind moved the trees it looked as though they were telling him a story through dancing. 

Then with no warning the small frail boy was thrown to the ground, sticks, rocks and leaves stuck to his pale white skin.  Shocked the boy squirmed on the ground trying to get up, but due to the years of never being able to stand, walk or run was take there tole as his skinny legs refused to work. Due to this his arms helped to push him back up resulting in the forest floor turning to gold. The Jaculus started walking around him staring at the ground, some where talking but to the boy who was trapped in a basement he had no idea what they were saying.

However the Jaculus knew what they were saying.

"Isn't it a sight to behold boys, look everything is turning to gold....imagine the profit we could make, imagine the power we will have, hell we could buy a army of real Jaculus", Guivre said while walking around the golden forest floor while licking his lips like a serpent. Just looking at the gold made his mouth water at all the possible things that they could do with this boy and his gift. Broson watched Guivre walk around smiling like a child on their birthday, whereas with a child it would of been cute and adorable with Guivre it looked like the gods had twisted his perspective on reality. All Broson could think was how insane his friend looked and what was going to happen next. 

"Who cares what that thing will get us, it took Havilah's hand it wounded my brother", at this point Havilah was sitting down on the ground looking pale and staring with dear eyes at the stump of his hand where a rim of gold stopped him from bleeding to death. 

Guivre turned around with the sickeningly sweet smile and started to walk towards Agraj.

"Does it look like I care about his hand, look at what we have here, we have a walking gold mine, anything that boy touches will turn to gold or do you not understand that?" 

Just then five pure black horses trotted over covered in exotic furs carrying vast amounts of bags and armor, one of the horses who looked the strongest pulled a wooden cart. On top of one of horses sat a young man with blonde messy hair with stereotypical oceanic eyes and pale snow skin. This young was properly the youngest in the group until now.

"Ah Felipe about time, Agraj Havilah put the bounty from the village into the cart"

"What about my hand?"

Guivre turned around and smiled sweetly at Havilah as he walked towards him.

"You had two good hands, now whats two minus one, come on someone as smart as you should know...no...ITS ONE you have one good hand so use that one good hand and put the bounty in the cart NOW".

Guivre turned around heading towards his own horse.

"Felipe take the boy with you were leaving,, oh and don't let him touch you or you will end up like Havilah"

This stopped Felipe in his tracks as he only now looked at the golden ring surrounding the boy, our of fear Felpie tied the boys hands and threw him over his horse just in time for everyone to leave. As the riders headed towards their camping grounds the golden boy sat in frozen fear at what was to become of him. In the head of  the golden boy all he could think about was how the basement he was trapped in for his whole life was better than this mysterious world and people that resided in it.  

AN:

I havent written in so long and guess what happened yeah it didnt save. I had finished this chapter and it didnt save so half of the chapter was gone and i was like "Fuck noOOOOOOO"

So I had to rewrite this chapter, so it is props smaller and Im very sad about that DX.