five

Yes am indeed updating this weekly.
_____________________________________
Tae POV
As the sun rises, I slowly opened my eyes, to find myself in a very highly decorated room.

I got off the bed and went to the window to open the curtain, the sun shine bright in to the room.

Which made me wonder where am I.

as I turned around to see the bathroom I went there to use it and saw myself in the mirror.

"Holy fuck am in my underwear with barely a sweater." I muttered.

I quickly washed my faces before seeing a towel there, which I used to clean the water off my face.

Suddenly I heard something opened and I peaked my head out to see a young short man.

Then it hit me, he's the one who managed to rescue me and my 2 older slibings.

his head turned so I suppose he heard me in the bathroom.

"ah your awake," the man said.

I stayed slient.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself, am Jungkook" he said smiling with his bunny teeth.

"why am I here?" I asked.

"Oh I didn't know where you guys live so we brought you here, this is my room too." He said.

"your room?" I asked.

"yes, I brought you here, you were pretty sleepy last night so I took your pants and shirt off replacing it with my brother sweater." He said.

"You look pretty in that sweater" He said.

I stayed slient.

"I guess be getting the slient treatment, don't worry taehyung I will get someone to bring you some breakfast." He said.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

"because from now on, you will be living here" He said.

and then Jungkook left.

Forever? I asked myself before hearing the door opened and again this time a woman came and just placed down some food on the nearby table.

She left afterwards, I didn't want to eat but I felt hungry so I walked and sat the table, I saw a photos on the wall.

It's look like someone.

As I ate my food, the guy in the photo next to me seem too familiar

Then it hit me again, he's the kidnapper.

who is he? why is he in photo with Jungkook?

I finished the food and just sat near the windows looking at the view.

The door opened revealing Jungkook.

"You done tae?" He asked.

I muttered a yes before he told me to follow him.

I followed him as he walk across the long halls inside the place.

As he stopped to open the door, what I saw .......
______________________________________
I apologized but am changing the characters, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin and Jimin will have their roles switched.

It will make the story make more sense.

Am changing the roles after publishing the chapter.