#8 I'll take care of you

Requested by: Arina6629

Scenario 8

Art cr:
@Esojiros on twitter

Art cr:@Esojiros on twitter

3rd Person POV

"You! Useless child!" your so called 'beloved' mother was on the verge of a breakdown, throwing whatever she can reach at you.

"Honey, calm down and list-" your father tried to calm her down in any means but she was out of her mind and he backed down when he receieved a hurling slipper.

"Every one of your friends have gotten their own vision and now you're 18 with nothing???" screeching at the top of her vocal chords. "Do you know how embarassing it is for me whenever my friends bring up about their child and their visions?!?!"

"The gods are biased so what can I do...?" murmuring under your breath, clutching onto the hem of your clothes. What did you do to deserve this crap?

"There must be something wrong with you!!" screaming and pointing at you like an outcast that never belong here. After your trip back to Mondstadt from Liyue, that was all she can say?

"Honey, listen to me."

"No! You listen to me!" shooting back rudely at her husband before turning to you with one of the most horrified expression, as if, she saw a ghost.

"Our child! 18! And no vision!" she banged him by the chest harshly in frustration and disappointment, venting out her emotions.

"Ms. (L/n)." (Y/n) spoke up with slight hesitation. Both of your family members were shocked at the sudden change of formal address. "I believe we need not to add disowning papers to the work pile of the Acting Master, no?"

"Young (lady/man), I am your mother. And I am the one who raised you since birth-"

"Was." you corrected her sentence. After all, the string in you finally snapped in two after 18 years of enduring it.

"Since this is the city of freedom, I believe we can freely choose in our life, no? After all, why can't I out of all people?" hints of poison laced in your voice with forcing a weak smile. "I'm cutting ties with you. Whether you like it or not, I'm leaving this place."

Sparring a final goodbye glance, you turned heels and left your controlling mother.

"Ah- rain." turning your attention to the sad grey clouds that started to sprinkle water droplets. Instantly, you know where to head. A workshop. Strudding your usual route to a certain blonde-head.

Luckily you don't see a brown and lime-haired geeks around so you welcomed youself in. And oh boy, were you greeted with a voice that sent you the feels over how long it has been since you last saw each other...