A Surprise

Shen Wei  is a twenty eight year old professor who lives alone in his small apartment.

   Everyday he comes to school and come back alone in his small apartment

   Everyday he comes to school and come back alone in his small apartment. Life could not boring as he only goes to the university and back at his small apartment  until one of his colleagues ask him to take over in the highschool  department  because his gonna resign. And they still didn't  have a replacement  for him.

    Little  did he know a young trouble maker will make his world turn upside down.

    Zhao Yunlan a troublemaker teenager of sixteen. An outgoing teenager who loves to make trouble even to his family. But an event will change his world and the Professor Shen Wei that he despise so much  will be his guardian. As his parents  died in an accident.

    That day was the worst day for the both of them."WHAT?!!!" Both shout. Professor  Shen Wei  can't  believe  the last will of his problematic, student Zhao Yunlan's  parents. That he will adopt Yunlan and live with him until he finish highschool  and college.

   "There's  must be a mistake!" Yunlan cried as tears roll on his cute, brown eyes. "Professor  Shen Wei  is not my relative! Why would I live there?!" Professor  Shen Wei  agree to it. But the lawyer of Zhao Yunlan's parents insist to it.

   "Professor  Shen Wei! You're the home teacher of Mr. Zhao Yunlan am I right?" The lawyer ask. Professor Shen Wei nod. "And the parents of Mr. Zhao Yunlan knows you well? Am I right?" The lawyer ask again.  Professor  Shen Wei  nod.

   "Did they not talk to you if something happened  to them you  will take care of Mr. Zhao Yunlan? Am I right again?" By now Professor Shen Wei just remember  when Zhao Yunlan's parents came one day because  Yunlan have done something  and that something.  Yunlan punch  a classmate name Zhuiji.

   Xin ci the father of Yunlan was a bit embarrassed  on what his son have done. "I tried talking to him why he punched Zhuiji  but he wouldn't  talk!" Said Professor Shen Wei.  Xin ci apologize.  "I'm sorry what my son have done! I will talk to him."

   Professor  Shen Wei  tried to calm down Shen Xi, Yunlan's mother as she started  to cry. "Mam! Don't  worry I will try hard to talk to the principal to not let Yunlan be  punished  within a month!" Shen Xi's eyes sparkle. "I know teenager is in the stage of being a rebeld sometimes. So don't  cry anymore." And smile.

   Shen Xi suddenly  took both of his hands, "Thank you Professor Shen Wei  for understanding my son! If we ever  disappear we will know someone will take care of him!" Professor  Shen Wei  didn't  know what  she's saying as he thought that it's  only a simple reaction of a parents. Whose loving their child very much.

   "As you know Ma'am! We teachers are the second parents of the children here in our school!" Xin ci upon hearing it. "Professor  Shen Wei  are you married perhaps?" Professor  Shen Wei  was taken aback but he ignored it again and just answer, "Why no sir!" Xin ci ask again, "Do you have a girlfriend perhaps or lover?"

   Professor  Shen Wei  was confuse in his questions. As they're main topic is his son not him. "I'm busy sir and I have no time for my lovelife." Well that's  a lie because his afraid  that people might know why he have no girlfriend  because his gay and shy.

   Once he confess his love to one of his colleagues  but it didn't  work well. As the latter is straight and have  girlfriend. And the bad thing the man laugh at him. And told him he only see him as a friend and colleagues.  That day Shen Wei  would shy away from his colleagues.  Even there's an event going on he wouldn't  go. As he will told them his busy. And stay away from people.

   That the start of his lonely and boring life.

   Professor  Shen Wei  tried to smile at them and didn't  notice Xin ci was smiling from ear to ear. "So your just like my son? How interesting?" He whispered to himself.  And that day Yunlan's parents called their lawyer to do their last will and testament. Before the accident  happened.

    Back to reality, Professor Shen Wei  was about to refuse when he saw Yunlan gone back to the room where his burned and dead parents lying on the beds covered by the blanket. He can't  help to feel pity on his student. As the lawyer told him about his relatives. "Yunlan will be alone and those relatives of him are all greedy monsters! They want the Zhao's  money! Yunlan will be endanger if we leave him to them. Please! Help him!" The attorney  said. Shen Wei's heart break seeing his student in that situation and felt guilty.

   "What the heck am I doing?! I'm his teacher!" And went beside Yunlan whose looking pitiful. When suddenly  Yunlan cried and embrace him. "Teacher tell me! What will I do?!" Professor  Shen Wei  was surprised  but tried to calmed  him down. And caress his head when suddenly  Yunlan look at him.

   Shen Wei  was struck  on how cute Yunlan is looking at him.  Like a small puppy waiting for his master to tell him everything  will be alright. As his heart suddenly  beat fast while he didn't  control his other hand to tilt Yunlan's  cute face. And caress his face.

    He didn't  know his action making Yunlan's heart confuse and look straight  at his beautiful, doe eyes. "Teacher! I didn't  notice before but you're  beautiful!" That made Shen Wei  chuckled, "Silly boy! You don't  need to say that so I might took you in to my house!" And ruffled his hair.

   Yunlan's hand suddenly  hold Shen Wei's  hand and snuggled to it. That made Shen Wei  blushed as he thought Yunlan is a sweet kid and let him do what he wants.

    The lawyer whose watching can't  help to smile, "Mr. Zhao I think you made the right choice to Yunlan's  guardian. I think he will love him too." But the next thing surprise them all when Yunlan suddenly  kiss Shen Wei's  hand. Shen Wei  froze and didn't  know what to do.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

AUTHOR'S NOTE

     This story is request by Monaalloey  I hope you like it.🌻