The New School, New Professor

With Pyro being jailed everything in Yunlan and Shen Wei's life became quiet? Well not that I know.

Yunlan went back to his lover's house but always nagging Shen Wei not to look at anyone especially the ladies. Shen Wei can only have peace of mind when his shutting Yunlan up with a kiss.

His younger lover will calmed down and snuggled to him. Back then he would whined looking at the blue sky on how lonely he is but now Yunlan preoccupied his everyday life. His younger boyfriend can get enough of him. It's affecting now his daily life even job.

Because he would sneak up on him if a female colleagues would get near him and shouting at them to leave him. He suddenly sigh making Teacher Da quing notice him. "Is this about Yunlan?" Shen Wei nod. "Hmmmm.....why not suggest he take up school again since he still didn't finish college?"

That put a smile on Shen Wei, "That's great idea Teacher Da quing!"

As he suggested it to Yunlan when he came home. "But.....but I don't want to leave you!" Yunlan frown upon the idea. "Since you still can't take over you're family business why not finish college?" As he suggest. Yunlan look suspicious at him. "This not a plan that I won't bother you in you're work?"

Shen Wei shake his head, "I will recommend you to a good university near our school so we can see each other at lunch!" Hearing that Yunlan agree. "So what major do you like?" Yunlan suggest engineering.

Shen Wei can't believe what his seeing in the university he recommended for Yunlan was the territory of his once rival in school, Yezun.

Yezun is the top professor there In Bai Bao ( White Leopard) University. "What a coincidence? Tell me is he you're son?" Yezun tease him. But Yunlan answer him quickly, "No sir! I'm his boyfriend!" Making Shen Wei smirk while Yezun frown.

"Why Professor Shen Wei? I didn't know you like young boys?" Making Shen Wei glared at him. "Now....now....you two not infront of our student! Said Dean Yang who knows the history of the two and getting a headache because of the two rival professors. "Now Mr. Zhao Yunlan since you pass our exam you can start school this week.

Professor Yezun will give you the schedule for your class!" As he bid them farewell. While the three walking toward their car, Yezun ask his nemesis, "Tell me why not in you're school? I think they also have a course he like!" He was about to answer when Yunlan suddenly cling to Shen Wei. "Professor! I will see you in Monday!" And pulled Shen Wei away from him. "Oho! His young man is a jealous type! This will be fun!" Smirk Yezun as he watch the two get in the car.

In the car, "Ah Lan! Why did you pulled me away from you're professor?" Yunlan frown and look at him. "You didn't tell me you know that professor? Is he once you're lover or something? His looking intense at you?!" As his jealousy rising.

Shen Wei chuckled, "No! His my rival in highschool and we hate each other! We both have the highest point! But as you know I always been the number one. His always angry at me for taking his spot as he say. As he always saying I'm copying him in his looks, style even in grades! Our highschool day is horrible if you look at it!" That calmed Yunlan and smile again, "Oh..... well anyway I will show him you're boyfriend is as good as you!" Shen Wei ruffled his hair, "That's the spirit!"

But the next few days Shen Wei worried got double. Teacher Da quing and Guo notice it even Professor Bai Qi. "Yo! Professor! You're scoring the wrong test papers!" That widen his doe, beautiful eyes seeing Bai Qi is right. "Thank you!" And took the other papers.

If you're worried about Yunlan I can spy him for you if you like?" Shen Wei laugh, "Don't be absurd!" But then, "Really? You will do that?!" Bai Qi smirk, "Not for free! Give me lunch for a month!" As he know Shen Wei is good in cooking. "Agree!" Teacher Da quing and Guo want also to volunteer but Bai Qi stop them making them frown.

At the other university Professor Yezun always asking Yunlan in class luckily he answer it easily. "Always prepared Mr. Zhao! Let's see you can take up surprise test!" Making all his students protest, "Sir! I thought we will just welcome Mr. Zhao here?!" Whined An So. "Quiet! You know in my class I like to have surprised quizzes!" As he write on the board.

Unnotice Professor Bai Qi sneak up and take a seat farther away. And saw what happened, "Wow! This professor is so strict! No wonder he only have a few students with him?" He almost jump seeing Jing Ran beside him. "What are you doing here? I thought you're job is over?! After that Pyro guy is caught!" He ask.

"Well my contract is not finish yet! I will guard Yunlan when he goes out! Well he didn't know it yet but our dear lawyer told me! So here I am!" There talking was notice by Yezun. "You two there! Are you my two new students?!" He shout.

When Yunlan turned he was shocked seeing the two who wave at him happily. Well not Professor Yezun who confront the two spies of Shen Wei. Jing Ran said, "Sorry! I didn't know I'm in the wrong class!" And bail out. Bai Qi on the other hand cough and lied so he won't be caught. "I heard they have a beautiful professor here so I want to see if it is true?!" As he gave his signature smile to him.

Yezun blushed, "Really? Then why don't this beautiful professor give you a date after class!" All the students agree and cheer upon hearing that. Bai Qi sweat and almost reject it but he didn't want to blow his cover and agree. Yunlan smack his forehead upon hearing it.

After class Yunlan confront on the two. "Did Xiao Wei brought you two here to spy at me?" The two look innocent at him and shake their heads.