𓁹𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹𓁹

𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
I woke up at 6:00am to get ready for the first day back at school

I brush my teeth and then get in the shower and change into This ☟︎☟︎☟︎

"maddy are you done" my mom yelled from downstairs "yeah I'm coming" I yelled back running down the stairs

I eat breakfast at 7:00am then I go to Javons house so we can all walk together

I knock on the door and jayla answered right away "hey shawty" I said giving her a hug "hey! Come in!!" she moved out the way so I can walk in

"So when are we leaving?" I asked "in 5 minutes" jayla responded. I saw javon walking down wearing this☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎

"hey wanna" I said looking at him walk down "hey ma" he replied giving me a kiss "alright let's go" jayla said walking out with me,jaden,javon, and daelo

We got to school at 7:50 and we drop daelo off at his school 10 minutes before classes we all went to the office to get our schedules and I saw that

I have first period with javon,second with javon,third with jaden AND javon,fourth with nobody I know, fifth with javon again,sixth with Jaden,seventh is lunch and last period with javon and jaden

"Atleast we are together almost the whole day" javon smiled and said "yeah" I said *the bell rings* "let's go!" Javon said grabbing me and walking to our first class

I sit next to javon and I feel like everyone is staring at me..

"Goodmorning everyone I hope you guys had a great summer vacation" our teacher ms.linch said to the class "are people looking at me" I whispered in javons ear then he looked around and whispered back "not just you.. it's both of us" "l should've just let you do online" I said rubbing my head "no it's fine ma I wanna be with you" he said holding my hand "that makes me feel kinda better" I said and giggled.

While listening to class this one girl was looking at me up and down and she whispered "what a slut." "I'm sorry what did you say? I couldn't really hear" I said getting up from my seat walking towards her "oh I said your really pretty" she said smiling at me then I walked away.

*time skip to lunch*

"Bro finally them classes have me mad ass hell" I said "right" jayla said walking to our table and sitting down "people kept on staring at us as if we aren't human like what the fuck is wrong with people" javon said.

While we are eating a girl that's really pretty walked toward javon and said "hey your really cute can I get your number or something" "no you cannot. Now walk away" I said "and who the fuck are you to talk for him you cunt" she said

"I'm his fucking girlfriend bitch and I'm not a cunt your the cunt bitch" I told her getting up from my seat "Bro just walk away I don't want you simple as that" javon told her "fuck you" she said to me walking away "bitch try me" I yelled them she came running to me and pushed me to the ground so then I got up and punched her jaw and she fell "FUCKKK" she yelled holding her jaw "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" EVERONE was yelling then she got up and started pulling my hair so I kicked her off and then punched her nose "YOU. FUCKING. BITCH" I yelled in each punch then javon tried pulling me away and her little minions picked her up from the floor "javon get off me" I said but he didn't let go "JAVON GET THE FUCK OFF ME" I yelled to him and then he let go and I walked back to the girl "next time you talk to me or my boyfriend I'll make sure your nose isn't the only thing broken bitch" then I spat on her and walked away.

"MADDY.." jayla yelled "what" I said sitting back down on my seat "that was amazing" she clapped "she wanted to test me so" I said and shrugged "MADDY you did her dirtyyy" jaden said about to laugh "she called me a cunt so she fucking started it" I said "you didn't need to do all that ma" javon said leaning his head on my shoulder "bro she was saying mad disrespectful shit and plus your mine I don't want bitches all over you knowing damn well your taken" I said grabbing him and kissing him "alright" he smiled "Maddison in my office NOW" the principle said "ok" I said walking with her to the main office.

"So what was all this about" said the principle and the girl was right next to me "this little bi- girl called me a cunt just cuz I was telling her to walk away from my boyfriend" I said "but why? She wasn't doing anything wrong" said mr.lin(principle) "she was talking bout some oh your cute can I get your number or something" I said in a girly voice trying to sound similar to her. "I DONT SOUND LIKE THAT" the girl said "I DONT SOUND LIKE THAT" I mocked her "stop the foolishness" mr.lin said "sorry" I shrugged "so your telling me this was all because she came near your boyfriend,called him cute and asked for his number?" He said "no it all started because she called me a cunt out of no where only when I told her that he doesn't need or want her number" "Ok but like you didn't need to act all sassy and shit like if you own him the fuck" she said "and what was your reason to call her a cunt" mr.lin said "Nothing I know but li-" mr.lin cut her off "you'll be suspended for a week and as for you maddison you had your reasons so you'll be having detention here Saturday and that'll be all" he said walking us out.

I walked back to the lunch table since we have 10-20 minutes left "so I have detention Saturday and she's suspended for a whole week" I said "that's what she gets with her lilttle nasty ads attitude" jayla said "for real" jaden said "yeah" javon said
__________________________________

1063 words ❤️❤️