When You Grow Up?

Q : What's your dream you want to achieve when you grow up?

Raon : I will be the strongest and the greatest dragon in the whole world!!!

On : You can do it, Raon! You are great and mighty after all.

Hong : I will be the most poisonous cat! I will obtain so many poison and help others to fight enemies!!

On : I will grow up and be independent so that the adults don't have to worry about me anymore.

Raon : M-me too! I will not make the human to sacrifice himself for me! I will become stronger so that I can protect human better!

Choi Han : I will also become stronger so that I can protect my family. Especially Cale-nim since he always put himself in danger.

Rosalyn : I will become the greatest Tower Master and help Young Master Cale every time he needs help.

Cale : No. No. Aren't you guys already an adult? And why are you suddenly talking about protecting me? It's not suitable to be a dream actually.

Lock : I- I will work harder to become better at using shield with Sherrit-nim, so that I can protect others too!

Mary : I will travel around the world with Raon-nim, the kittens and Young Master Cale. I will collect as many bones as I can!

Alberu : I will lead Roan Kingdom to be a better kingdom in the future. I will make sure Roan Kingdom become a place that every kind of creature can live and be accepted.

Beacrox : I need to learn how to cook korean dish for Young Master.

Cale : .....I just wish to have my slacker life...

Everyone : .......

Alberu : Your dream seems to be the most difficult to achieve, Cale.

Bud :  Cale, why don't you just change your dream?

Choi Han : Cale-nim.....

Raon : It's okay, human! Achieving one's dream are meant to be hard after all.

On : Yeah, but for Cale's case, it just become harder and further everytime he did something.

Hong : Cale's dream sounds easy though.

Rosalyn : Young Master Cale himself make his own dream go further away from him.

Soo Hyuk : Cale, let's just say your dream is to grow field with the children, okay?

Jung Soo : well, that one seems achievable since you have promised the Team Leader, right?

Cale : Yeah. I will do it when I achieve my slacker life.

Jung Soo : ...dang, it suddenly become a dream that hard to achieve.

Cale : .............💢 (pissed)

Jung Soo : ...are you angry?

Cale : No.

Jung Soo : Don't lie! I can see your vein as if it want to bursts on your neck.....it looks hot tho–

Cale : ....what in the world–?

Cale flustered and covered his neck with a scarf that came out from his spatial bag.

Jung Soo : Aww. Why did you do that?

Rok Soo : Move Jung Soo. You are too tall. Let me see it too.

Jung Soo : It's too late Rok Soo. Cale already covered it.

Soo Hyuk : That's your previous face, Rok Soo-ah.

Rok Soo : Yeah but it's not like I looked at the mirror every second I get angry in my previous life.