welcome to insanity

hello again readers i'm guessing that you want more well here is chapter 3

we dashed through the crowd and came out the other side of them. we heard shrieks and gasps as we ran past people pushing them out of our way. we were almost out of the woods when we lost sight of them. we stopped by a giant tree and gasped for air. after an hour of waiting we walked over to a stream of water collapsed by it knowing that they couldn't find us, i laughed as i sat down on a rock and thought of all the things we had just done in the past hour. i jumped off the rock and looked into the river at my reflection and smiled.I knew from right then and there that me and the twins had just just entered the world of insanity and we were not going to ever leave. i pulled out a knife and placed it against the side of my mouth. I shut my eyes as tight as i could and slit my cheek into a smile on my left and a frown on my right and i gave it to arthur. he placed it onto his chin and slit it all the way up onto his forehead then just under his eyes cut his face into a cross. he then gave the knife to john who made an x on his face we were all bleeding into the river turning it red with our blood. i was getting dizzy from blood loss when i heard a twig snap i looked behind me only to be face to... legs.i looked up and saw that the person had no face and was wearing a black suit and he had tendrils coming out of his back. in two of them he held my unconscious brothers i soon felt something slide around my waist and picked me up into the air. too weak to fight i just stared at him hearing static and a deep voice say "we'll come for you when the time is right"  I passed out from blood loss.