Love, Hope, and Destruction

Altair POV

After all, it was to be expected that Ishtar would appear the goddess Ishtar fell in love with Gilgamesh. Her proposal was rejected by the King of Heroes because he knew that Ishtar was a wicked, cruel witch who rendered men useless.

After Gilgamesh insulted her, Ishtar cried out to her father, Anu, for the release of the greatest of all Divine Beasts, the "Bull of Heaven" for revenge. That was her story in order to manifest in this era she had to become a pseudo-servant which means fusing with humans and the base was Rin Tohsaka of this era which is why she acts like that although she doesn't admit it her belief was changed due to that base.

Gilgamesh was taken to his room by Siduri he was laid on his bed as he rest after all this Gil was a workaholic like the real deal so he needed that rest after that we had to deal with Ishtar.

Narrator POV

Altair was dealing with Ishtar while Gudako and Mash were sitting near on the Stairs that lead to the Castle along with Merlin who was fighting Fou currently Altair was in negotiation with Ishtar, Altair watching the Impatient Goddess began her deal " Goddess Ishtar I would like to make a deal help us during our Journey in Return I give you the Bull of Heaven" she was quite shocked 'How does she know that I don't have it' Ishtar was thinking while panicking like a Certain Useless Goddess from an anime "Are you mocking me and also how should I believe you " as she said I simply used Holopiscon suddenly Ishtar was startled by the energy she felt 'There is no mistake that Gugalanna" She could feel the Divine energy of it she then straightened herself and said, " Ok deal I will help you but you better keep your promise" she said I smiled and said yes. With the finished deal, she went to the royal room as I stayed I met face to face with Master.

Altair

I am sorry master it seemed I caused you trouble.

Gudako

Don't worry about it thanks to you we have the help of Ishtar and also please never do something like that without telling us so we don't have to worry about you.

Mash

Yes we thought something bad was about to happen please don't do that again

Altair

Ok I won't

Altair POv

With that settled after a while, Gilgamesh woke up apparently it's been days since he felt refreshed suddenly he pointed at me " You Altair from now I recognize you as Rival" everyone was shocked after all his majesty had only one rival who also was his friend it's was quite the shock for such revelation 'I feel like something bad will happen as she got chills while Gilgamesh was laughing after that long day we explored the whole city of Uruk with Gilgamesh he was quite loved for by the kids after that it was the night we got back to the shed we were given.

While in my room I used my ability to create a comfortable bed while thinking about what to do as I was about to sleep my senses went up incredibly fast ' What why am I sensing something my instincts are screaming' I got up quickly and changed fast and flew outside as I was floating I was trying to pinpoint were my this feeling was coming.

I raised my head up and I could see it endless blue streams and that emotion I could feel " Beast III/L

 I raised my head up and I could see it endless blue streams and that emotion I could feel " Beast III/L?