𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖕𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗

ℌ𝔦 𝔦 𝔞𝔪 𝔶/𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦 𝔞𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞 𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔡(𝖔𝖗 𝖎 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖘𝖔) 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔲𝔡𝔢.

        ✧.*✧.*﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌✧.*✧.*  

"𝕯𝖆𝖉", 𝖎 𝖞𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉," where are my shoes! " 

"which one? sneakers, airforce, or combat boots ", my father yelled back 

 "All, I need all of them for this vacation. " I replied 

"I packed them 'cause I knew you want to take them. 2 pairs of sneakers, 1 pair of air force, and 1 pair of combat boots. I left your favorite over here cause you want to wear them. right? " he said,

" yes thank you!" I replied

"Now get your ass downstairs or we will be late," said dad. 

As you can tell we communicate by yelling, even if we are saying 'i love you or 'you are amazing' or 'you are the best'. Anyway, we are going on a vacation to Egypt. I know it sounds boring but trust me it is amazing there and the hotel, don't even ask it is dead gorgeous.

 My dad tells me stories about it like how he was raised and spent his teenage years there and how he found the love of his life there 'My Mom' though he doesn't tell me much about his house or family there nor does he tell me much about my mom other than she was sweet, loving, confident, independent, strong, gentle, ambitious and caring. he also says I kinda remind him of her like she was middle toned not too dark and not too light she had pretty greenish-blue eyes, long brown hair which looked light brown in the sun, and also she had dyed half her hair blue. Besides my dad is the best well not always but I could never ask for a better dad. He has a well-built body with gray-blueish eyes and brown hair like my mom's and he dyed his hair matching the color I dyed mine in. 

~On the way to the airport~

"Our flight will take off at 3:30. It is currently 2:30. We have one hour to reach there," said Dad.

" we will make it in time dad don't worry," I told him but as soon as I said that the car stopped with so much force I slammed my head against the storage compartment." did I speak too soon", I said after yelping in pain. 

"........"

When I raised my head to see what was so shocking to make my father so speechless. Just to see there was traffic before my eyes, but not any traffic people were turning their cars around some people abandoned theirs, and everyone was screaming and running and the whole reason was because of a giant Egyptian chicken-headed dude (Egyptian guardian giant). I thought it might be just a joke or something.

" N-No no no no." dad muttered, his eyes still so wide in shock that his eyes balls would have popped out from their socket at any moment. 

" D-Dad W-what is t-t-that", I muttered. I started getting scared after seeing my father's reaction knowing something is not right. I was so ready to cry like a 2-year-old.

 "It's nothing dear don't focus on it, ok I will get us out of here don't worry ok," said dad while trying to say it in a calm tone to calm me down. Don't get me wrong. I love my dad very much him but him saying this doesn't just calm me but made me more frightened. I had this sudden terrible feeling as if the chicken-headed thing is after us or something. As soon as I thought that I knew this world seriously hates me.

 Dad was about to turn and go into the forest but the chicken spotted us it started running towards us avoiding other humans not even harming them a little but dad had other plans he swerved into the forest so fast I felt nauseous.

 After we were in the forest we both got out of the car and I took my stuff but dad didn't. Instead, he opened a compartment and took a bag out and gave it to me, and said " whatever happens don't turn back and just run catch your flight and go to Egypt and find your twin brother and save the empire ok and if you find someone named Crystal or Chris tell them your full name they will tell you everything ok. Do you understand me, " said Dad, " yes, b-but what about you-u," I said while stuttering and tears forming in my eyes I knew something is going to happen to him.

" don't worry about me I will be fine ok. only you matter most to me right now ok. I love you so much I couldn't have asked for a better daughter than you ok. now go," he said trying to hold his emotions back while pulling a toilet paper roll out of the bag and handing it to me.

" what will I do with this," I said confused still sobbing.

" use it to find your brother now go," he said as he pulled me in a hug. Which would have been my last hug. "I love you so much, sweetheart. Now go, go" he said while tears rolled down his cheeks.

I didn't want to but ran at full speed. I was so sad and angry because who knew a chicken could ruin a perfect father and daughter vacation, confused and annoyed cause I have to save an empire and find a twin brother who I never knew of through toilet paper.

" cant this day get any weirder." again I spoke too soon there was a flash of lightning and the chicken along with my dad and car disappeared in thin air suddenly someone said " don't worry it just started getting weird", and I instantly dropped it, I rolled it a little to see if there was something on it but instead I saw someone face.......

✧.*✧.*﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌✧.*✧.

﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌

TBC 

If u liked the story please vote and if u want to read the rest of the parts then follow 

Thank U! 

<3