First Kiss (Leo💙)

Leo's POV

Me and Y/N were hanging out as usual, watching extreme skateboarding, when I felt their head on my shoulder

"Um... Leon?" 

...

...

They sounded... upset!?
Did someone say something to them at school!? Who do I have to portal to the Arctic!?

General POV:

"What's wrong, Y/N?" Leo asked, a hint of worry, anger and confusion in his voice.

...

"Could... Could I be better?"

...

Leo softened, he couldn't believe that you were doubtful of yourself

"What? No! You're already perfect Y/N!!" Leo said, holding your cheeks. You could see the concern and love in his face.

"But, you deserve better!" You argued, it hurt Leo to hear you say that!

"Don't say that, Y/N, please." He sounded upset, really upset. You held his cheeks, seeing his eyes soften.

"What do you even see in me, Leon?" Leo then chuckled, holding your hands...

...

...

"Everything."

With that word, he took your face gently and pulled you into a soft kiss. Your eyes widened for a second, before you shut them tightly and return the kiss happily.

Leo held you around your waist, kissing you longer, causing you to wrap your arms around his neck. If you weren't sure he loved you... YOU DO NOW!!!

Eventually, you both part the kiss for a thing known as air...

"I love you Y/N, I always will." Leo held your cheek

"I love you too" You smiled.

A/N: *BOWS AGGRESIVLY* I APOLOGISE FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I AM GOING THROUGH EXAMS AND I HATE IT!!!! PLEASE ACCEPT THIS CHAPTER AS AN APOLOGY!!!!!

Love you guys! <3