drifting apart pt.2

play song when you see *.

Six months later

Six months later...

Y/n gets out of her lift and walks forward to enter her apartment. Once she's at her door, she reaches into her bag and pulls out her keys, unlocking the door and shuts it behind her.

She walked in darkness towards her room with her bags in both hands. Switching the light on and drops them onto the bed and walks to her closet, taking off her shoes along with her clothes as well, leaving her with her panties and bra on.

She opens one of her drawers and pulls out a T-shirt to cover her up just enough, slipping it over her body.

With a sigh, she walks to her vanity, grabbing a cotton pad with makeup remover and walks back to her bed. Sitting with a huff and rubs off her makeup, gently wiping it off.

As she was sitting in silence, there was a knock on her door.

She jumps in her place as the sudden knock caught her off guard. Y/n stays in her place for about a minute before a second knock is heard through the apartment. Sighing, she gets up from her spot, walking through the hallway.

Once she opened the door, she saw someone that she least expected to see and it was Alex, her ex-boyfriend.

Her breath hitched at the sight of him, eyes wide in pure confusion and shock. She felt like she couldn't breath- she was dreaming.

She had to be.

It was not a dream when Alex spoke up.

"Y/n...I'm so glad to finally see you again."

She couldn't speak, her words were caught up in her throat, seeing Alex only a few inches away from her.

It's been six months ever since she left him without looking back, flashbacks of those horrible months came back to her.

He wouldn't stop calling, everyday, it was driving her insane. She would cry almost every night, she wanted to forget about it and pretend like it never happened but he wouldn't stop calling.

Everyone would tell her to take him back, that he was a good guy. It was difficult for her to deny because she lied when she separated herself from Alex.

She told everyone that they got into an argument, causing them to break up. It wasn't as bad because what really happened was worst and humiliating for her. Y/n tried to forget that it even happened but with Alex at her door step, memories came back.

"W-what are you doing here? How did you find me?" She finally spoke up, clutching hard on the door handle.

When she moved away, Y/n made sure to get as far away from Alex as she possibly could. She ended up getting an apartment back in her hometown away from London, away from Alex. Clearly it wasn't far enough since he was right in front of her.