Not Just A Freind

~Romeo x Fred~

Romeo ducked and splashed another lava golem. He grabbed it from around it's neck and swung himself onto its back. He started shooting the others with bows and arrows, "Holy crap.. I don't rember making it this hard.." Romeo called out, "Well how do we stop it!" Xara ducked a swing from another golem. "I don't know!" Romeo screamed as he jumped down and ran to the others. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW?" Xara slid on a water trapdoor making the golem turn into stone. Romeo stops as he met Xara "Well.. I-- I kinda made.. 600 stages?" Romeo looked down, "You. What." Xara looked over to the machine "What if I go over there and break the machine?" Romeo looks up, "yeah that's a good idea, me and Fred will keep these stupid golems off your back.", "good, also next time, don't make 600 fucking stages. Please.", romeo nodded, embarrassed, and ran to Fred. Xara went to the machine and climbed up it (I know they have admin powers but it's no fun just teleporting everywhere now is it?) "you alright over here?" Romeo asked back to back with Fred, "Kinda...?"Fred said stomping on another pressure plate.

" Guys! They should stop now I broke the machine! " Xara called, as she jumped down and ran to them." Good now let's-"Fred started as the floor started shaking "now prepare for stage 600". "what! I broke the machine!" Xara said looking at Romeo, "Guys we need to run. NOW!" Fred and Xara darted for the doors as Romeo followed slowly behind.

The golem swung its hand and grabbed Romeo "GUYS -OW- HELP" Romeo struggled in its hot grasp, it burning his skin more and more "PLEASE", "ROMEO" Fred shouted, he quickly runs back to the golem, "Xara Get as much water as you can! Now!" Xara nodded and got some buckets and started filling them form the water in the pressure plates, Fred climbed up the gomems legs, mostly dodging it's left arm trying to attack him, Fred climbed to its shoulders and jumped across to its right arm where Romeo was stuck, "Romeo are you alright!?" Fred tried to pull him out, "No.. I'm so sorry" Romeo looked as if he was gonna cry but also he looked like he was gonna faint, "Romeo try to stay awake alright, don't be sorry it was just a game you made for us and went downhill", Fred struggled to get Romeo out of the gomems grasp, "Xara start splashing the golem!" Fred called to her, she nodded and started to run around it while it swung at her when it's hand got to close she splashed it with water, "Fred.." Romeo gasped before his head dropped, "Romeo!" Fred gently grabbed his face and lifted it, Romeo had fainted, Fred started to stab the golem's hand making it scream and let go of Romeo Fred grabbed Romeo by his hand and lifted him to his chest, he jumped down in a puddle and Xara splashed the golem's left hand with water. "Is he alright?" Xara walked to Fred, "I don't know, leftslets get him to.. That door" They looked at the opening behind the golem and walked to it. They walked through the corridor and gapsed when they saw the cabin, "He kept it" Fred said while looking at his arms where Romeo laid. "I'm gonna go in the cabin and check up on him, you should rest" Fred said and then walked I to the cabin and laid Romeo on his bed. Fred took off Romeo's chest armour and saw burns alover his chest and back, Fred but his lip trying to think of what to do.

Romeo slowly started waking up, "Romeo?" Fred grabbed his hand gently, "Fred? Everything hurts..." Romeo tried to sit up but hissed in pain, "here don't move" Fred sat on the bed with him and laid Romeo sat up on his lap with his head on Fred's chest. "Fred.. I'm so sorry, it was so dangerous and I.."Romeo began to cry, Fred's heart dropped, it hurt seeing Romeo, or Xara, cry," No no don't cry,. You just wanted us to have a nice time together " Fred wiped Romeos tear away and they stared into eachothers eyes," Fred...I have something to tell you... " Romeo looked away from Fred, "Hm?", "I.. I have a crush on you. I just love you so much an-and whenever you are around I feel so much better and when you give me flowers it makes me whole world go round.." Romeo hid his face in his hands while Fred started turning red, "Romeo..," Fred gently caressed Romeos face, "I love you too.." Romeo looked into Fred's eyes, and Fred looked into Romeo's, Romeo leaned in closer and kissed Fred's lips, Fred kissed back, he leaned in attempting to deepen the kiss. They pulled away, staring at eachother lustfully, "Fred-", "Shh Romeo you should rest..", "alright" Romeo made himself comfortable in Fred's arms , "I love you romeo" was the last words he heard before he fell asleep.

_
_
OH man this was so shit 😭
Follow @nightshadowhawk_ on tik tok
They are a amazing artist :D and requested this story