Four Days Earlier

Four days earlier, Spongebob, Patrick and the Kratt Brothers we're walking trough the streets of the city. "Hey guys, I'm getting a little hungry." Patrick stated. "Yeah us too. Hey Spongebob, where do you suggest?" Both of the brothers added in. "Hmmm.... Maybe some pizza? I haven't had that for a while" Spongebob said Patrick excitedly said "Oh! Yeah! Pizza sounds great!" "Okay. We're down!" Martin simply said. After looking around for a good place for pizza, Spongebob spots a restaurant that has a sign that says "The Wiggles Pizza Place" "Hey, what about over there?" Spongebob asked pointing to the restaurant. Chris added in "Uh aren't we a bit old for a kid's pizza place?" Martin chuckled "That's ironic coming from you, dude. Knowing you that time you wanted to get Baby Tooth a bone for his birthday" "Oh come on! Cut me some slack! I thought he would love it!" Chris added in. Martin laughs. "I'm just kidding, dude! Come on let's go!" The others went inside as Chris shakes his head annoyed. When they walked in is was a massive pizza place with four animotronic Aussie animals, a cockatoo named Sam, a red kangaroo named Murray, a Tasmanian devil named Anthony and a koala named Jeff. One they had ordered their pizza they just sat back and watched the show while they waited.

The employee came back out with their pizza and started to chow down.
"I'm not gonna lie, this pizza is pretty good!" Chris stated. Spongebob chimed in "yeah! Kind of reminds me like the kind in the lost city of antlantic city!"

Just as Spongebob continue to eat he saw a mysterious shadow figure that made him pause and stare at it in shock. The shadow suddenly dissapeared and Spongebob was in question. "Uh, SB? What are you looking at?" Martin asked. Spongebob snapped out of his trance. "Oh! Uh nothing, Mar." Spongebob practically lied. Once Spongebob and his buddies head back home with full stomachs, Spongebob had the crazy idea to call the pizza place to investigate what he just saw.