3. fashion show (day 2)

Jungkook's pov:

Seated on the bed, I'm just scrolling through my phone when i felt Jia's hand on my shoulders, i hummed and put my phone down, turning around to face her

She just smiled at me and hugged me.

"Is everything fine?" I ask her

"Mhm, it's just...it's been ages since we've done it" she replied hinting something, and I immediately understand her

Sighing i caressed her waist, my hand going inside her shirt to caress the skin, i turned her head to me and kissed her.

It was needy and aggressive, and when she starts whimpering-

My phone suddenly rings.

I pulled away and looks at her apologetically, she just pursued her lips and nods .

I answered the phone and immediately heard my dad's voice.

"Jungkook took you long enough to answer" he started

I cleared my throat "yeah umm, I was busy" I replied looking down from my oversized black shirt to my sweatpants, and weirdly..

I didn't get hard from all the kissing we did earlier, maybe it's because our making out session was cut off immediately after we started...

"Ok... Just a few hours left before the fashion show event, i hope you guys are getting ready now, Jia is coming with you right?" Dad said

"Yeah she is" I replied

"Don't be late, it's better if you'll see the whole show" Dad said before hanging up

I just looked at Jia, but she's not in the bed anymore, I got up from the bed and heard the shower from the bathroom.

Oh she's getting ready now.

I take off my oversized shirt, my whole sleeved tattoo exposed, and I followed her shortly in the bathroom.

_______________________________________

TW: SELF HARM

Jimin's pov:

Of course everyone's busy again, it's so hectic, everyone's rushed movements is giving me anxiety, we're obviously calmer yesterday, but because of the possible hiring for a fashion magazine, everyone is putting more efforts in their looks, walks, everyone is really great, so it pressured me so much.

Fiddling in my seat, i abruptly stand up. I get out of the dressing room, and went to the farthest bathroom. I'm really nervous, I can feel my hands getting cold. I can't be like this. I need to compose myself.

Plus the fact that I had a full meal breakfast awhile ago didn't help either, it makes me feel so full, and heavy, or even guilty.

Entering the bathroom, and seeing it's empty, i locked the door immediately and head to the nearest stall.

I kneeled near the toilet and started reaching my two fingers in my mouth, nudging my throat, then i feel my stomach twisting.

Then i successfully puked out all of the foods i ate earlier.

Finally

I feel lighter now. Not just my stomach but also the heaviness in my chest, my nervousness is all gone.

Panting and catching my breath, i flushed the toilet and stand up, my eyesight blurring for a moment but I immediately recovered.

I wiped the back of my hand in my mouth, and get out of the stall to wash my hand on the sink.