Perfect Kisses (Mimin)

TW ⚠️ Mention Of Drugs, Cigarettes, ETC.

Those soft cuddles and kisses Miyeon would do to make minnie happy when she's home from work, The Meals she would cook for minnie to eat after a tiring day, Those little things she would do to make Minnie's day happy Is gone.

She misses her sweet and perfect lover, She doesn't understand why It should've happened to the only person who loved her when It could've been anybody else.

10:00 PM
Incheon, South Korea

"What do you want for dinner baby? I can cook you food when I get home." Miyeon said on the phone.

"Hmm kimchi fried rice? Also can you please grab Ice Cream? Pleeeeaassee???"

"Baby... It's too late for you to have Ice Cream... How about Tomorrow?"

"No I want It now!" Minnie said, Pulling a baby voice on her lover.

"Alright, I'll stop by for some Ice Cream, I love you." Miyeon said and hang up the phone.

She went Into her car and drove to the Ice cream shop where minnie and her would eat Ice Cream.

As usual, She ordered what they like the best.

After she bought the Ice Cream sbe hurriedly wanted to get home.

But, In a red light, A speeding truck hit her car and as It goes on...

She regretted making her buy that Ice cream, If only she didn't then she wouldn't have lost her one and only, She hated It.

She hated her life, She wanted to feel her Perfect Kisses again, she wanted her everything again.

As one day she did what Miyeon didn't want her to do, Drugs.

She started smoking too, What she sweared to miyeon she will never do.

But, Things can't go back to the past.

It was all one dream that Minnie longed would stay a little longer.

She felt Miyeon's warmth as she touched her face,

"I can't go back baby, You have to move on, Please stop your drugs and cigarettes didn't you promisee you will never do that? Promise me baby you will doing that It hurts for me seeing you cry... I will always be by your side Minnie I won't leave. Just talk to me, I will protect you, You may not see me but I know you'll feel me In your heart and I know that no matter what happens I will always be at your side. I love you..."

Them she woke up.