Draco Malfoy

(He Never Goes To Prison For His Crimes)

#1: This isn't all that surprising considering none of the Malfoys had ever had to pay their dues, audiences see Malfoy 19 years later with his family on the Hogwarts express, with no indication of why he wasn't, In prison for being a death eater. Although it is apparent that Draco has a change of heart towards the end of the Battle Of Hogwarts.

(Draco First Meets Harry In Diagon Alley)

#2: The moment that Harry actually sees Draco for the first time is in Diagon Alley. While shopping for robes at Madam Malkin's for robes of all occasions, Draco warns harry about the Muggle-Borns and the likes of wizards such as Hagrid

(Draco Quit Quidditch)

#3: Voldemort uses Draco as a means to redeem his father, Lucious who lands in Azkaban after the battle at the Department Of Mysteries. Because of the strictness and severity of tasks, Draco eventually loses all interest in all his previous Hogwarts activities.

(Draco Reminds Harry Of Dudley)

#4: In the book, Harry is "strongly reminded of Dudley" after meeting Draco. The two definitely share similarities, and it would be interesting to see how Draco would react if he ever meets Dudley.

(He Dressed Up As A Dementor)

#6: In the book During their Care of Magical Creatures class, Malfoy and his cronies poke fun at Harry after hearing about his fainting on the train from the presence of the Dementors. in the movie version, they simply raise their hoods and mock Harry's sensitivity.

(Draco Was A Proud Death Eater)

#7: In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One Draco is shown on the Hogwarts Express as moody and quiet. This is completely unlike his normal self. He encompasses this veneer throughout the last two films as his commitment to Voldemort becomes impossible to bear. In the books, though, Draco is initially thrilled to be a Death Eater and even brags to his friends about the duties that Voldemort has trusted him with. This is what lures Harry into Draco's compartment so that he can eavesdrop under his Invisibility Cloak.

(He Knows Occlumency)

#8: Harry forcibly takes Occlumency lessons from Professor Snape once they learn that Harry's mind is connected to Voldemort's. Harry is never able to fully master this tact, despite the fact that he has proven himself a powerful wizard. Draco, on the other hand, learns to be a true Occlumens. This is why Snape or anyone else is able to detect his plans to sneak the Death Eaters into Hogwarts. He learned the trade from his aunt, Bellatrix Lestrange.

(Brief Master Of The Elder Wand)

#9: The trick to becoming the Master of the Elder Wand is actually pretty simple.; all that a wizard needs to do is use the Disarming Charm—Expelliarmus—against the owner. This seems a little too easy considering the Elder Wand is a Deathly Hallow, but it really is that simple. Draco briefly becomes the Master of the Elder Wand when he disarms Dumbledore on top of the Astronomy Tower as he is trying to fulfill Voldemort's mission. This is never mentioned in the films, and Draco never mentions it to his father, who would have seen this as a major accomplishment.

(He Wrote Weasley Is Our King)

#10: 'Weasley is Our King' has a shallow mention in the film, which is a pity. The Gryffindor team ends up using this chant as a way to congratulate Ron's performance during his Quidditch match. However, the song originally starts off as a song written by Draco himself. The composition sang by Slytherins, went a little something like this:

"Weasley cannot save a thing, He cannot block a single ring, That's why Slytherins all sing:Weasley is our King. "

The song is used to taunt Ron and initially works at lowering his self-esteem and he questions his position as the Gryffindor Keeper