☀︎︎let him watch☀︎︎

•••

"Let's get one thing straight right now. She belongs to me Parker and only me. You will keep your filthy hands off of my personal property" Norman spoke in a monotone voice completely void of any emotion. His eyes didn't leave Peters as he continued to bounce y/n on his hardened cock. It was hard to keep himself under control with a pretty thing like that softly mewling in his ear.

As much as he wanted to pound the girl into the desk before him he needed to teach Peter a lesson.

Poor Peter. He just wanted to Y/n out for Spring break. It was their last year of high school after all they had to make the most of it. He had saved up money and made an elaborate plan to spend the next week with his best friends in the world.

But instead he was sitting in the most uncomfortable chair in the world trying to keep his eyes glued to the floor as he witnessed Harry's father fuck his closest friend. It was as confusing as it was traumatic. Peter didn't dare leave his seat though.

Mr. Osborn was known to have sudden outbursts that could turn violent fast.

"I want to hear you say it. She does not belong to you..say it Parker"! He snapped, wrapping his hand around the girls fragile neck. His gaze stayed on Peters small frame.

Peter gulped. "She does not belong to me".  He was actively attempting to ignore the tightness in his pants.

Norman's appearance softened. He was pleased. "And who does she belong to"?

"You Mr. Osborn. She is all yours".

Seemingly satisfied with the boys answer his expression softened a bit. Those icy blues seemed to gaze upon him with kindness instead of malice.

"What do you think darling ? Does he deserve forgiveness "? Norman spoke softly , gripping her waist to keep you in place on his lap.

Y/n nodded without hesitation trying to create a satisfactory amount of friction between her and the older man. He was holding her in place now, snaking his arm around her waist causing her to be unable to move.

"Okay Peter Parker..I will let your actions slide this one time. Keep your hands off from now on or your punishment will be a lot worse".

Peter gulped and shook his head. "Of course Mr. Osborn".

He got up as fast as he could shutting the door behind him. Of course he didn't want to admit it to himself but he was going to be imaging Y/n tonight. and for many nights after.

"You are now dismissed. close the door on your way out if you'd be so kind". norman spoke , using his free hand to gesture towards the exit.

"Thank you Mr. Osborne. See you tomorrow".