chapter 5

Tw:

George pov

"Oh wow!" I was shocked when they said bullied but also not.

"You know. Sometimes im happy that i ran. Like i know i just got here earlier but just have about 2 weeks without my family or school doing something to me, its nice. Wow that's stupid and dark. Huh?!" They then just sat on the floor putting in there headphones and listening to music.

"Guys, what are we gonna do with a kid?" Dream asked.

"Call phil. Wait hold on." Karl said then taping on Y/n's shoulder.

"Yes Karl?" They said taking of there headphones.

"You know who philza is right?" Karl said.

"Dadza, yeah, Why'd you ask?" We all giggled at them calling philza dadza

"Oh grow up, i know why you're laughing, i call him Dadza  because he was my father figure!" They said jokingly pouting.

"Wow! So Y/n what are things you like to do?" I asked?

"Oh uhh draw, listen to music, and some sports!" ( I'm sorry if you don't like those! Also what sports should y/n play?)  They said.

"Mhm. Karl can i talk to you for a second?" I said quickly.

"Suree?" He said hesitantly, with that we walked out of the room.

"What's up George?"

"What are you gonna do with a kid Karl, I bet Sapnap and Dream just are taking care of THEM OUT OF PITTY!" I started to yelled, i realized what i said and quited down. Karl said nothing and just walked back in the room with them.