chapter 1/1

Chamber grew up living the good life, he didn't have to do much, and he was never used as a political pawn until his family found out about dark magic. With their high nobility they were furious with the royal family for not telling them about it sooner, and were seeking revenge. Once they found out about the arranged marriage between Catarina and one of the Prince's, their family decided to use Chamber as a pawn to make the royal family miserable.

With great riches made from selling the Operators that Chamber makes out of thin air they bribed Catarina's Mother to cancel the engagement with Prince Geordo. In the Prince's place, Chamber became her fiance and visited almost daily. He didn't realize it yet but he had already fallen in love with Catarina.

One day when Chamber was visiting he overheard Keith talking to himself.

"Why is this happening?" Keith stammered.

"Every day it seems like she gets more people to fall for her."

Chamber stopped himself. More? How many was more? He stumbled around the corner to ask Keith but he was already gone.

Whatever. Chamber ran towards the fields that Catarina loved to work at and saw her swinging her trusty hoe at the ground. He honestly had no idea what she was doing but it made him happy just watching her clumsily work the farm.

"Catarina, how are you doing this morning?" Chamber asked but didn't need to hear the answer, he only wanted to hear her voice.

Catarina looked at him; "Fine I guess, Geordo stopped by earlier but I have no idea why! He just stood and watched, why even visit if I'm not his fiance anymore."

Gosh, Chamber thought. I guess that the Prince really does like her. How many more though? There couldn't be that many people. Right?

"That is quite odd. May I..." Chamber collected his thoughts and spoke again.

"May I help you with your farm at all?"

This was weird for Chamber. After living such a spoiled life with a rich family he never got himself dirty. He was a clean freak and a rich snob. Yet, he wanted to get dirty for her. At the thought of this Catarina blushed a bit, then reminded herself that she shouldn't be falling for him. She thought that he was just using her like Geordo.

Keith saw that Chamber was in the fields with Catarina and ran down to try and stop anything from happening. Chamber heard Keith running towards him and pulled out his operator, shooting Keith in the chest and watching him instantly die. Catarina blushed and looked into Chamber's eyes.

"You killed my obsessive little brother." Catarina giggled.

"Yes." He looked away because her face was obviously too cute.

Catarina passed Chamber a hoe and they both worked on planting vegetables all day long, until right before Chamber had to go when they dug a hole to put Keith's corpse in. Chamber said his goodbyes and went home that night when he got a frantic call a few hours after he got home.

RING RING RING. Wow that's such an annoying sound it sounds just like Clove beatboxing. Chamber picks up his phone and to his surprise it's Keith but Chamber also isn't surprised since he knows the main characters in harem anime can't die! Anyways Keith stammers and tries to catch his breath.

"C-C-C-Catarina's been KIDNAPPED BY GEORDO!" Keith says in fear.

Chamber hangs up the phone and immediately runs to the castle, when he gets there it's been a few hours, the castle looks dark and empty. He runs from room to room trying to find Catarina when he finally finds her in a sex dungeon that Geordo built.

Geordo is standing over her saying;

"I can take you whenever I want."

Chamber takes out his operator and shoots Geordo as Catarina pushes Geordo off of her and gets up to go hug Chamber.

"I was so scared, it's like nobody knows boundaries in this show." Catarina cries into Chamber's shoulder.

Chamber looks down at her and smiles as he grabs her in for a kiss. She pulls away from him but he pulls her closer until their lips almost touch, but then Keith steps in and starts beating Chamber up with his fists until he gets knocked out.

He wakes up in a dark room with no light other than from the open door as somebody steps inside the room.

"You messed with the wrong obsessive brother, Chamber." Keith stammers.

"Heh, you're like a child." Chamber looks at Keith as submissive and breedable.

Then Keith and Chamber start making out.