Oh Sh*t

⚠ Nsfw, Don't like it? Skip, dw about what I do bestie 💅😌 ⚠

As Wil laid back, taking in as much as he can. 'This can't be happening, can it?' He thought, Persefoni and Himself were at his place. Wil unexpectedly arched his back and groaned, as Persefoni had grazed over his erection playfully. Teasing him was the best fit for her mood right now, seeing him cuffed, sweaty, breathing heavily just from small teasing, drooling just a smidge, oh how she was about to wreck him. She has waited for this day for so long. Wil sucked in a breath, only to nearly choke on it, Persefoni grinded down against his erection, wanting to see his reaction. Wil tried his best to not disobey the given rules;
Rule 1: no trying to take control during the session, or major punishment will be settled.
Rule 2: doing an action without given verbal consent will cause two warnings and one small punishment.
Rule 3: any speaking without given verbal consent will result in being gaged.
Rule 4: Always use the Safeword when needed.
Rule 5: to notify each other if they were close to orgasming.

"Look at me love." Finally snapping back into reality, he looked at persefoni, who was now ready for the next step, "Do you need a break? Or do you wanna continue?" She sounded calm, a shiver ran through Wil, not understanding how a woman could be so powerful in situations like this, "I-i wanna continue..-" Wil sound weak. Persefoni smiles, leaning forward to kiss him softly, yet with much lust. Wil accepted the kiss with a small smile, she licked at the bottom of his lip, cupping his face eventually, Wil was hesitant, but slightly opened his mouth, Persefoni shower her tongue into the wet heat, gliding over his tongue, Wilbur softly whined into the kiss, as Persefoni shifted her hips down. She fiddled with his pants, agonizingly slowly undoing them. Wil was getting frustrated at the point, he lightly nudged persefoni, letting her know that he needed oxygen, pulling back, Wil took a gasp of air, a thick string of saliva connecting, only breaking once persefoni sat up, moving to where she was in-between her loved ones leg's, smiling. Bringing his pants down along with his boxers, she watched as her lovers length swung out and slapped against his stomach with a small slap, the lewd sight of his length twitching and already leaking lots of pre-cum. She lightly kissed along his length, making Wil groan loudly and shut his eyes tightly, as his back arched, his head thrown back, and his toes curled. She lightly dragged her hands down his surprisingly soft thighs, squeezing and pinching every now and then. Wilbur's hips jolted as persefoni took his entire length with ease, hollowing out her cheeks so she would be able to do so. Wilbur choked on air and tired to organize his thoughts. Persefoni had other plans, as she pulled his length out, almost all the way, she lightly sucked on the tip before she took his entire length in once again. Wil was allowed to let out some noises, considering it was his first time being under control of loved one. Boy was he in for a night.