Wilbur.. You need to wake up.

Running, in circles, nothing, why can't I move, what's going on? What- why, how, I can't move, no, please, I don't want this to continue, my head hurts, I can't take it. Please stop,
It's a dream, please let it be a dream.
Where is she? Where am i?
I need help, I can't see
"Wilbur. You need to wake up."
An unknown voice boomed over his own thoughts
Wilbur stopped moving and covered his ears. Screaming as loud as he could, hoping that someone would come save him.
Darkness slowly engaged Wilbur.
Squeezing his body tightly.
He couldn't breathe, crying and gasping for air wouldn't do anything.
Something grabbed his shoulder, and he was released.
"Wilbur.. My love you need to wake up.."

".. ur!-... ilbur!! Wake up! WILBUR!" His body jolted up as he drew in a deep breath trying to focus his eyes, out of breath and feeling nauseous, sitting up was harder then expected. As sweat drenched his back, he could feel his own heart beat at an unnormal rate. It felt so fast and so sudden, he wondered why the nightmare even occurred. "My love.. Are you alright.." Her words were soft, like talking to a child that couldn't find their parents. Wilbur sat still for a few moments, trying to blink away the tears of fear that had crept into his vision. "I apologize.. I don't know what happened." Wilbur felt weak. His body to heavy to move. "It's okay my love.. Let's go to sleep yes..?" His loved one had gotten up and grabbed him a clean sleeping shirt. Wilbur took off his shirt and put the one on that was handed to him, "That would be nice." As both later back down, becoming comfortable once again, he allowed his love to draw him closer and keep him close, "I'll be okay." He told himself as they both drifted off to sleep, he muttered an I love you..

326 words :)