TRAPPED

A/N: THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATERIALS THAT AREN'T SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 18.

PLEASE DON'T READ FURTHER IF YOU ARE 18 YRS OLD BELOW

Do not romanticize anything from this, this is a work of fiction so don't imagine yourself in this situation

This is not a portrayal of love, nor this Is a norm of 'love' this is abuse and should never be normalized in real life.

I do not condone any 'YANDERE' behaviors and neither should you. This is pure entertainment only.

WARNING:

FORCE-FEEDING

You flutter your eyes feeling the sunlight of the sun on your face, you woke up seeing a group of men looking at you.

After recalling what happens that night you shrieked covering your whole body, feeling scared.

Unaware you feel something dripping in your womanhood, your face turned pale, after realizing the man who assaulted you pumped his load inside.

You see blood strains on the sheet and bruises on your legs and arm and your neck.

Your sniffled tears are threatening to fall, you don't want any kind of this, why did this happen to you?

You heard someone yelling in a gibberish language you don't understand.

You whipped your head to face the owner of the voice. Bad mistake, anger is rushing through your veins.

"彼女を見つめるのをやめて何してるの."

T:

"What are you guys doing stop staring at her."

The white hair men said, who is looking at the group of men who are enclosing you around early in the morning.

You remembered this man, this man who assaulted you last night. You keep your head low not bothering to look at him.

He came closer to you holding your bruised arm, you flinched as he strokes the uncomfortable throbbing pain. You feel sick to the rapist who is touching you, you want to push him away but you can't. You don't know what kind of this man can be capable of.

You closed your eyes tightly afraid of getting hit again. You trembled as he removes the blanket who is covering you. You feel remorseful.

"Umalis kayo."

T:

"Get out."

He said who is still focusing on you, you glimpse what he is holding in his hand you examine seeing a bowl of liquid herbal oil. He is applying at the bruises he made last night, he massages them so the throbbing pain can go away. You let out a grunt as he massages your limbs, your legs, your back anything that you feel aching in your body. It seems like he knows.

After recalling, what the white hair men said, the group of men gets out of the cabin.

Now you two are just alone in one room you feel the adrenalin of anxiety is getting on you. You're still naked, of course, you would be wary of him.

He notices, feeling that you are uncomfortable. After applying the herbal oil he left without a word.

He left you alone on the small broken bed. You tried to get out of the bed but your body refuses you remembered that your ankle is still well bruised, as you look at it. You could see the blue and purple color of your skin you don't know if it's broken, you feel anxious around these people but the only thing you do know is to get out of here.