Chapter 12

~

"Is that so? Well, why don't you pro-"

"Do i have to punch you in the face? Stop asking for christ sake, she's taken." He said and connected our fingers together, i was blushing madly.

The waiter eventually left, as well as we did. We payed, we didn't even bother drinking our drinks and went to Starbucks. I ordered a venti pink drink, while my aidan ordered a grande matcha drink. We also ordered 2 croissants, and we went to the local park.

"Sorry about my fans earlier, i don't really avoid them like what we did. I simply just avoid them whenever i have a girl with me, because they'll... Ask me those questions."

"Hey, look, it's okay. I understand aidy." He thanked me for that. We saw a group of girls, the group was pretty small. Only three girls. They went up to us and took some pictures and autographs.

"Omg thank you so much!" The first girl said.

"I love you omg! Can i get your number please aidan?" The middle girl said. She kept nagging aidan for his number. I was starting to get irritated. So, being the bad bitch i am spoke.

"Oh, honey, she's not gonna do that. I'm sorry, but our phone's are at our managers." I said with a fake smile on my lips.

"Yeah girls, I'm sorry." We apologized and left. After that we went around the city for a while, a genuine smile plastered onto our faces. I've never felt happier before, but, now i feel it. I'm confused. The butterflies, why don't they disappear? I don't want this feeling, I can't afford love. I'll simply fail at the end. Just bestfriends, right?

At the end of the day, we went back at the hotel. We separated and went in our rooms. I immediately go to my bathroom, I took a shower, brushed my teeth and hopped onto my bed. I checked my phone's clock, 4:30 pm. It was late, but tomorrow's our free day. I've decided to cook some chicken alfredo pasta, i used my mother's recipe. I miss my parents. I shed a single tear, the aroma of the food took me back to the good old days. I quickly wiped my tear away and continued cooking. A few minutes later, i ate my dinner and drank some coke. I sat down on my bed and went through twitter and saw some interesting tweets.

Trinityandaidan!; I hope yn dies tbh🤪🤪

|
yndumpp?; Sorry but I'm not dead xoxo.

I replied to trinityandaidan's comment because of how desperate she is. I laughed, sadness rushing through. Until someone knocked on my hotel door, who could it be? I opened the door and saw Aidan.

"Hey- sorry for interrupting but I'm bored, do you want to go with me? I'm going to the amusement park then the beach."

"Sure, let's go." I said and locked my door shut.

Aidan opened the car door for me, as i hopped onto the passenger seat. The ride was peaceful. I could smell his coconut shampoo and perfume. A few minutes later we arrived at the beach.

"I though we we're going to the amusement park first?" I asked.

"I wanted to show you something here."

...

Odd.

We went further into the beach, i caught a glimpse of a picnic setup. There were a ton of foods, including my favorites. Did he prepare this for me?

"Wow!" I said, amused.

"Surpriseee! Sit down" i sat down beside him.

"I prepared all these dishes, well, my assistant did help me a little. And when i mean little, i mean helping me find out about your favorite foods." He said chuckling. He asked if we could take pictures and film. Of course i said yes. We did the intro and started eating. I took some lasagna, noodles and steak.

"How did she know about these?" I asked, reffering his assistant.

"Mhm- i made her ask your mom." He said smiling. I chuckled softly.

We we're eating, until aidan said something.

"Wanna go and swim?" He pointed at the water.

"Sure, it's sunset after all." I said as he took his camera and also took my hand. We walked closer to the water hand in hand, at this point i didn't care about the paparazzi's. I enjoy being with him. He put his camera down and we ran straight in the wave, a smile plastered onto our faces. I fear the depths of the ocean, who knows how deep it is? I soaked my foot in the water, i didn't really want to tell Aidan about my fear, it's just too embarrassing. He asked me to join him but i of course said no, but he insisted. After minutes of him asking me the same question he picked me up in bride style and he went closer into the water, paparazzi's taking photos every second but we didn't give a fuck, because we enjoy each other's precense. At last, he put me down. The water wasn't as deep as i imagined it, it reached my hips. I was looking for any fishes beneath my toes until aidan splashed water directly onto my face. I gasped dramatically and splashed him water two times more than the size of the water he splashed. And, here we are, soaking wet and playing with the water under the sunset. I watched as he laughed, god, he looks good in this lighting. I stare into his deep green eyes, they're hypnotizing. We stared at eachother in complete awe, not minding the paparazzi's.

"Have I ever told you you look beautiful?" He said..

"N-no i think?-"

"You're gorgeous.." he said. He threw his hands on my waist, hugging me. I admit i was taken back by the sudden contact, but i hugged him back. My arms were clinging on his neck whilst his face was on the crook of my neck resting. We stayed in that position for a little while and returned to our place.

"I hope you enjoyed.." he said under the moonlight.

"I really did, aidy. I enjoy spending my time with you." I said assuringly.

We continued eating and went back to Aidan's car, approaching the amusement park.

"You know, i never knew we would become this close." He said out of the blue.

"Me either... Do you know, back then, i was a die hard fan of ya?" I said grinning.

"Was?" He said — amusement in his voice.

"Yeah, was. Because I'm your friend now, not a fan." I said casually — but he looked somewhat disappointed.

"Friend... yeah." I was about to ask him why he sound so sad — but somebody called him.

"Babe?" Trinity's voice said.

...

I don't know why, but i felt angry. I wanted to slap Trinity right in the face. The audacity! She literally BOMBARDED my Aidan with speculations, and then now she's clinging onto him like a leech.

"I'm busy, I'll call you later." Ha! That's right. Take that bit—

"I have to go home now, Trinity might get angry if i don't leave anytime sooner. I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you." He said — But i thought we were going to the amusement park?..

"It's fine." I said coldly as he drives up to my house.

"I'm really sorr —"

"Thanks for the ride, Aidan. I'll see you tommorow." I cut him off and ran to my room.

~

A/N ; not dead, just completely forgot about this book.