Chapter 1✨

(Words count: 2622)

Ella

Laying in a couch, wearing a red lace lingerie, biting my lower lip constantly, stretching my toes upward and watching a hunk man coming towards me.

A man who is wearing only his underwear and a smirk on his face. A man who is my best friend, leaning on top of me, while laying his left hand on the couch and ceasing my hair behind the ear with his right hand.

He soon started to trail soft kisses on my neck and I started to enjoy the pleasure while my hands were on his back going their way around. Soon he started to bite my neck, I felt a bit ticklish on my neck. I attempted to push him away softly while laughing, but he tightened his grip and hugged me tightly. Then I heard the voice of a phone ringing in the background.

Again I attempted to push him away, but this time he was not my best friend, he was a different man wearing a black face mask. I panicked and started to scream, but he didn't let me go away, and we both fell down from the couch.

Just for a few seconds, my eyes were closed. I opened my eyes, I found myself in a room laying on the floor. My phone was continuously ringing. I realized that I was dreaming, and I fell from my bed.

I immediately received the call, it was from my best friend "James"

There is a saying–"Speak of the devil and the devil is here". I was just dreaming about him and here is his call.

"If you didn't come downstairs in the next 5 minutes, I'd be leaving your pretty ass here. By the way, you are half an hour behind. I know.... I know my father would not say anything to you, but he will definitely punish me."–He stated very rapidly.

I saw my watch and realized that It was very late. So, I stood up and ran towards the bathroom.

5 minutes later

I wore a blue tank top with blue pants and was ready to go to the office. I quickly ran towards the staircase and I came down. Furthermore, I opened the car door and sat down.

"Good Morning bestie"–He greeted me with a beautiful smile.

I looked at him and greeted him back with the same smile–" Good morning".

He watched me glaring at him and smiling. So, he asked me curiously-
"Why are you looking so flushed? Did you dream about having fun with a gorgeous man at the beach?"

I was startled, listening to him and mumbled– "Is he an omniscient?"

He listened to what I said....
"Did I guess correctly?"- He said smirking quirky. I avoided him and started to look at the window.

"Okay. Okay... I won't say anything. By the way, help me later at the office in front of my dad. Okay?" He requested me.

I nodded saying yes, still I was looking at the window. So, he asked me again-"Is there something wrong?"

I replied by saying –"At first the dream was good, but later it became worse."

I was imagining that dream again. He said, –"It happens, It's just a dream, don't worry."

I replied- "Yeah, I know, but tell me what you did last night? I called you five times, and you didn't even pick the call."

"Relax, okay, I was with Char." - He said casually. I narrowed my eyes and didn't even say a word. We reached the entrance of office. He stopped the car. I was about to step out of the car, but he stopped me by holding my right hand.