Enough is enough

Kiara:Oh good acting skills Futakuchi~

She wanted to pat his head.

Your mind:Acting skills?

Futakuchi:Don't touch me.
Kiara:Anyways,you're doing great job just keep doing this and our plan will work out.

Your mind:Plan?

Futakuchi:Well I don't think you have me in your team anymore.
Kiara:What?
Futakuchi:This had gone too far.I betrayed my team because of you I showed that I'm an awful captain!All because I wanted to impress you.You hardly remembered my name.
Kiara:That is not true-
Futakuchi:Yes it is!And the worst of all...I turned against Y/N because I liked you!
Kiara:Uh well duh,you made the right choice.
Futakuchi:No I didn't.And I'm telling you now...I don't want to be a part of your stupid group anymore!
Kiara:You idiot!You have no idea what you're losing!
Futakuchi:I'm losing nothing.
Kiara:Ugh!Jerk!

She slapped him and ran away.

Futakuchi:Oh yeah I forgot to mention!Stay away from Y/N's and mine teams!

She showed him a middle finger.Futakuchi giggled.Then you hit him with your bottle.

Futakuchi:Hey!
You:Plan,ha?!I should've known!
Futakuchi:I swear this is not a plan!Story with Kiara and the group is over!

He looked at you with the puppy eyes.

Futakuchi:Please don't kill me...🥺...I'm sorry...

You started laughing.

You:Idiot!
Futakuchi:Y-You're not angry?
You:I heard the whole conversation,idiot.I realized what is happening so no I am not-
Hori:N/N your aunt is calling!
You:I'll call her later.
Hori:'Kay.

She went back into the gym.

Futakuchi:Aunt?I tought you weren't in contact with her.
You:Well that was 3 years ago...
Futakuchi:Oh when I...
You:Yes.When you started hanging out with "the group".
Futakuchi:I heard that something happened but I don't know what...
You:Well if you were there when I needed you the most maybe you would know.
Futakuchi:W-When you needed me the most?
You:Yes!You were my best friend at that time.We spent every second we could together!
Futakuchi:...
You:My parents left me...With nothing.One day they just dissapeared.I was screaming and crying every day and I didn't sleep at night.Because I was waiting for you to come and help me to not go through that alone...From that moment I started hating you.I started saying that you're awful and that you're making my life miserable from the day we met...My aunt would always tell me to give you another chance...But I didn't want to listen to her...

You started tearing up.

You:I was so mad...I was stubborn.Maybe it would be different if I called you an-

Futakuchi pulled you close and hugged you tight.

Futakuchi:I should have known something happened,I am so sorry for everything!

He started tearing up.

You:K-Kenji-

He layed his head on your shoulder.You blushed.

Futakuchi:Please...Let's forget everything and start again...

You were little shocked.You stopped crying.

You:Okay...

You cheered up a little.

You:Now get of me idiot!
Futakuchi:No!

You ran back to the gym and he ran after you.Others were sitting looking at you two.

Miha:Did we just watch a telenovela?

Aone nodded and Miha giggled.Everyone looked at her.

Ryuka:Nothing can surprise me anymore...