The "group"

Everything started in high school.You were the second year and you were member of the girl's volleyball team in Date Tech.You were the setter.You were very friendly and cheerful person not to say that you were brutally honest.But behind that happy and confident girl was heartbreaking past that no one knew about at least you didn't want people to know.In school you were getting along with everyone except one group of students and one boy from your class was in that group.Futakuchi Kenji.You always thought he wasn't that bad and that he only wanted to be popular so you didn't really pay attention to him.Then one day in school you were closing your locker when you noticed one girl from "that group" bullying libero from your team (Ira Koyoji).She was throwing and ripping her books around the hallway.

You:Hey!What the hell are you doing to her?!

You came to that girl and grabbed Ira's stuff from her hands.

Girl:It's none of your business!

You giggled with your eye twitching.Ira came to you and put hand on your shoulder.

Ira:Y/N it's okay-
You:No it's not!I know you've had enough of this!

You took your bag and gave Ira your books

Ira:N-No Y/N-
You:Shut up and take it!
Ira:T-Thank you...
You:Go to your classroom.

Ira ran away.

You:Ya know if ripping books makes you happy then keep doing it with your books,kay.

You smiled and tapped her shoulder then you went away.

Girl:Ughhh!I hate her!

Then the "leader" of the group,Kiara Riyugi came.She was the meanest girl in school.

Kiara:What's wrong?
Girl:That stupid Y/N!
Kiara:Ugh...Her again...Futakuchi!

Futakuchi came in the second.

Futakuchi:What's up Kira-chan-
Kiara:I told you not to call me like that!
Futakuchi:Sorry sorry...
Kiara:You have some job to do...
Futakuchi:Y/N again?
Kiara:Yes,try to distract her in class.
Futakuchi:Okay.

Class quickly started and everyone went to their classrooms.Futakuchi was sitting behind you.He started poking your back.

You:Ugh-What the hell Futakuchi??? *silently*

He kept poking you.When you stopped him from poking you he started throwing paper balls at you.You turned to him.

You:Ya know...If I tell teacher what are you doing you're going to the detention
Fukunaga:Wait you or me?
You:Wha-
Teacher:L/N!Turn one more time and you're going to the detention.
You:I'm sorry.

You glared at Futakuchi.

At the lunch...

You were sitting in the canteen with your friends from the team.

Hori (wing spiker):Wait so you think that Kiara told Futakuchi to distract you?
You:Yes!I know him!
Ira:Wait what?
You:We were together in the kindergarten,in the elementary,in middle school and now in high school...Nightmare!
Ryuka (captain):I can imagine...
Miha (middle blocker):Ugh!He would jump from the bridge if Kiara told him to.
You:Idiot.

Then you saw his group entering canteen.

You:Here they come.

They came to your table.

Kiara:Hey Ira~

Kiara took Ira's sandwich and was about to smash it into her face when you got up and smashed it into Kiara's face.Kiara gasped.

Kiara:YOU!
You:Get the hell away from Ira already!What did she do to you?!

Ira started tearing up.Kiara ran away.

You:Yeah!Run away now!
Ryuka:Y/N...
Futakuchi:Will you stop?!
You:If you won't then why would I?

Futakuchi turned around and went after Kiara.

You:Oh yeah Futakuchi,piece of advice!Don't pretend that you're someone you're not,especially not in front of people that don't even care about you!

He glared at you.

Futakuchi:Shut up.

He went away.You sat back.And only then you noticed Ira crying.

You:I-Ira?!Hey,don't cry!

You hugged her.

Ira:I don't want to live Y/N...I can't take this anymore...

That's when you realized that enough is enough.You looked her right into the eyes.

You:Ay!What did you do if you give up?Ha?

Everyone looked at you.

You:Only...Real fighters don't give up,Ira...They fight til the end...No matter what.And you are one of them.