Part 10

In the information age, the hot spots on the Internet are changing rapidly, and the fastest thing in the entertainment industry is the relationship between Bai Fang and Shengyue.

Within two days, netizens had not finished eating the melon of "Weibo Off", they reconciled again, not only re-paying attention to each other, but also interacting intimately, and the faces of various bloggers who specialized in writing papers to analyze the reasons for their rupture were distorted.

It's so interactive —

Sheng Yue Weibo: Eight consecutive wins tonight [thumb] [thumb] (with a game record map)

Bo Fangshi commented: If that doesn't drop you, it's ten consecutive wins.

A fan of someone:???

The comments and retweets are simply fried – these two people don't sleep in the middle of the night and play games together?

The brightest thing is that the screenshot sent by Sheng Yue did not give the game ID a mosaic, he was called "astronomer", Bo Fang was called "geologist", and the MVP of the eight consecutive wins was all Bo Fang, the picture was too magical, resulting in the hot comments of the group of demons dancing.

Not surprisingly, at the top is the criticism of Sheng Yue only powder, the painting style is relatively stable, the format is also more standard, as always, they confess their most handsome and charming Sheng Yue brothers in the world.

The following can't be controlled, eating melon road and CP powder mixed together screaming -

"Did I read that right, couple ID?"

"Hahahahahaha Shengyue this record seems to be a little dish ah, Bo Fang when he took him is simply a straight man with a sister that is, the visual sense hahahahahahaha [thumb]"

"Wake up! It's New Year!"

"Wait... Is the astronomer the one I think I am?"

"Oh my God! QAQ lunar eclipse girl issued a cry in the gap between the icebergs: I don't care about me, the lunar eclipse is real! Officially certified!"

"A bunch of blind brains, speechless. This is an advertisement, Sheng is going to endorse this game, just warm up, understand?"

......

All kinds of speech are endless, the carnival and arguments on the Internet seem to have no end, and the crew's life has to go on as usual.

The next day, Sheng Yue's illness was basically cured, and he went to the set with Kashiwa Fang early in the morning.

The weather was nice today and they came together.

- Just came together, not hand in hand, but there was an unusual atmosphere between them, which attracted the eyes of the entire set to the past.

Even Zhao Dao, who is usually the most obtuse, also opened the second vein of Ren Dou when he was drowning, and he could read the atmosphere without others saying it, and he couldn't help but sigh at the two of them: The young man now.

However, the two young people are unconscious, they are immersed in their own world, from the hotel to the set -

Sheng Yue said, "Why is your face so ugly, and you are so unhappy to be with me?"

"..." Bai Fangshi was helpless, "I didn't sleep well last night."

"Why didn't you sleep well?"

"Because you sent a tweet, my agent bombarded me with phone calls in the middle of the night."

Sheng Yue: "Blame me? Do I still have to get her consent to tweet? Before you could go through the door, she took care of me."

Kashiwakaze: "..."