Chapter 6

KYLIE'S POV

The fact that it's monday usually makes me wanna puke but today, I'm going to film a collab with one of my best friends, Stella, and that makes my monday a whole less crappier and a lot better. It's been two days since I bumped into the Dave Franco and I still can't believe it. I mean yeah, he spilled coffee on me but I couldn't care less, I met him and he actually KNOWS my name. One of my biggest regret was not taking a selfie with him but it would be weird if I asked him for a selfie after he accidentally spilled coffee on me. But it would also be cool if I asked him for a selfie and i'll post it with the caption "Look who accidentally spilled coffee on me!!" but it already happened and there's nothing I can do about it.

It still makes me laugh how my subscribers and followers reacted when I tweeted (the squad also tweeted about it, of course) about meeting Dave. They freaked out and fangirled so much, they're so adorable. I really wish Dave had a twitter though because who knows, maybe if he did have a twitter, he would've tweeted about it too. He also might actually notice me and the "DAVELYIE" hashtag and tweets that my subscribers tweet about.

I grabbed my phone and opened the Twitter app and I saw Stella already tweeted about our collab, "@ItsStellaM: Morning y'all! So excited to film with @KylieAnders!! See you in a bit sugarplum xx"

The tweet made me smile as I rt'ed and favorited S's tweet. I'm going to tweet as well...

"@KylieAnders: Can't wait to film another collab with my luvie @ItsStellaM!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ky, Can I come with you to Stella's flat? I don't want to be stuck here alone and I have nothing to do all day." Isaac asked and when I looked at him, he was laying on the couch while playing with his phone.

"Lemme think about it.... No." I immediately replied sarcastically.

"What? Why not?! I'm coming with you!" Isaac said as he stood up from the couch.

"C'mon you're just scared to be alone here because you think you heard some strange noise from the other night." I said as I crossed my arms. "Fuck u I'm not scared! C'mon, i'll buy you Mcdonalds later!" Isaac was already putting his shoes on while trying to defend his scaredy cat self.

"Okay fine, you'll drive." I said as tossed the keys to Isaac.

"Sweet!" Isaac exclaimed with excitement as he caught the keys with his hand.

This lil shit knows me so well.

~~~~~~~~

We arrived at Stella's apartment 10 minutes later since it's kinda near from our place. We knocked on the door and after a few seconds, the door opened and a bubbly Stella appears.

"AAHHH HELLO!!!"

Both of us screamed while we excitedly hugged each other.

"Hey guys don't forget I'm here too!!" Isaac exclaimed while waving his hands.

"Oh right Stella, Isaac wanted to come with me because he's such a scaredy cat to be home alone." I laughed.

"Shut up! It's nice to see you again, S!" Isaac said as he hugged Georgina.

Stella also lives in an apartment in L.A. with her boyfriend, Chris. They've been together since senior year and they're too perfect together. They also live with their "child", a husky puppy named Bubbles.

"Guys I have an idea! Let's film a video for my gaming channel after!" Isaac suggested.

"Sure! You could be a guest in my video if you want?" Stella asked Isaac.

"No thanks, I want to be behind the camera for now. Maybe next time!"

After setting up all of the things needed when we film, we're finally going to start filming. We're going to film the video for my channel first.

"In 3, 2, 1. Go!" Isaac shouted behind the camera.

"Hello my little earthlings! I'm here with one of my best friends, my sugarplum, Stella!"

"Hello guys!" Stella waved and smiled at the camera.

"Today we're going to do the bean boozed challenge. We have this box full of beans with all kinds of different and weird flavours. Every bean has a different flavour, but they have the same colour. For example, this orange bean has two flavours which are peach or barf. And we don't know what flavor it is, which is the worst part. Even if you smell it, you can't tell because there is no freaking smell!" I said as I put the little bean close to my nostrils, smelling it, putting it away when I basically smelled nothing.

"Now let's start with this colorful bean." I said as I grabbed a little colorful bean in from the box.

"I'm actually scared." Stella looked at me with a worried look on her face.

"So this is is either Stinky Socks or Tutti Frutti." I nervously said while looking at the little bean on my hand.

"Oh god, please be Tutti Frutti."

We put the bean inside our mouth at the same time. Then I took a bite of the bean, then suddenly this disgusting taste started going around my mouth. I looked at Stella and I can see she has this grossed out face, I'm pretty sure I have the same look on my face as well.

"OH MY GOD"

I immediately grabbed the paper bag beside me and I immediately spitted out the bean. Stella grabbed the paper bag from me and did the same thing. I guess we both got stinky socks.

I realised that I'm starting to tear up because of what I just tasted.

"Oh my gosh i'm actually crying"

I said while wiping my tears from my eyes.

"It tastes like over-worn ice skating shoes! It's so fucking gross!"

"Exactly! It's like we freaking licked the skating shoes. Ew."

"Isaac! Get me my coke please, I could still taste it in my mouth!" I shouted at Isaac.

Isaac handed me the bottle of coke and he still couldn't stop laughing behind the camera.

"Thank god I'm not part of your video." Isaac shook his head, still laughing.

~~~~~~

We filmed an "#AskStellaAndKylie" video after for S's channel and we got lots of hilarious questions from our subscribers and we had lots of fun answering some of them.

"If a deaf person goes to court, is it still called a hearing?" I couldn't get over this joke that a subscriber tweeted to us, even if it sounds wrong because it's like you're making fun of the deaf, I just couldn't help but laugh.

"@cnnrfrantas: Are you going to wash the shirt that Dave spilled coffee on?"

"Hmm let me think about that... No. No, i'm not going to wash it. I'm actually going to frame it." I looked at the camera with a smirk on my face but I immediately laughed after. "I'm kidding, unfortunately, of course I'm going to wash it. It's actually one of my favorite shirts, I don't want to wear a dirty coffee stained shirt."

Stella chuckled and added, "But the coffee stain could be a cool design though!"

"Oh yes that's a great idea! Maybe I'll add that to my merch soon!" We both laughed and high-fived.

"So that's it! Thank you everyone for the questions, we had fun answering them and we hope you also enjoyed watching us answer them! See you next week loves! Byeee!" We both gave a flying kiss to the camera as we waved and smiled.

"And we're done!" I exclaimed while Stella reached out to turn off the camera.

"YES FINALLY IT'S GAMING TIME!" Isaac said happily as he stood up from the couch.

~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys! Yes I finally updated after a year and this isn't the best comeback chapter. I know, I'm the worst writer ever. I'm so sorry :((( Unfortunately there's no Dave in this chapter but look out for the next chapters! ;)
What do you guys think? Make sure to vote & comment! Thank you so much for reading my fic, i love you all <3