~ Chapter 01 ~

Today was the Day! My best friend Louisa and I went to see Atalanta Bergamo vs AS Roma at Gewiss Stadium. We were a bit late but luckily we got 2 good places on the 'Curva Nord'. When we saw both Joakim Mæhle and Remo Freuler we tried to keep quiet, but as all the fans started singing we couldn't hold back and each called out the name of our favourite. The whole game I just stared at Joakim, of course I'm also happy when 2 goals were scored but unfortunately I didn't get who the shooters were. 5 minutes before the end there was still the very last chance for Bergamo through Remo with a penalty. Remo ran and at that moment you could see that the goalkeeper was going in the opposite direction. Result 3:0 won. After the game, the players all came to us fans and together we celebrated this great victory. From our seats we had a pretty good view down to the players. Unfortunately we were too far away to take photos with the two. You could see that Louisa was sad about it. Luckily, Remo noticed us and he called us down because most of the fans were already heading towards the exit. We quickly ran down the stairs and stood by Remo. Impressively he started to talk to us in his perfect Italian. But when we answered in German he started to smile, out of the corner of my eye I saw how Louisa was holding on. I had to hold back a laugh as she reminds me of a young teenager who has just fallen in love. But then I realized that someone came up to me. It was none other than Joakim Mæhle. I couldn't help but smile. Surprisingly, he returned the smile and started talking to me, in English of course, as his Italian isn't perfect yet. But I changed the language to Danish pretty quickly. I'm half Danish because my mum is from there. Unfortunately I have to admit that it's not always perfect, but Joakim found exactly the opposite. "Your Danish is really good, are you learning it or are you from Denmark?" I felt honored that he would trust me that I came from this beautiful country. But unfortunately I had to deny this fact. "I wish I was from Denmark, but unfortunately I'm not. My mother is from Denmark so I can do it a bit and I'm also learning the language for many reasons." "Now I'm curious about the reasons..." But before I could reply, the coach called his team over. Joakim quickly took an autograph card from his stack and took the pen from Remo, who was still talking to Louisa, and signed the card and wrote something else. With a small smile he handed me the card and walked towards the cabin with Remo. I looked at the autograph card and couldn't believe it...