Strawberry shortcake

Chapter 1

"Name? My name...? Ren, my name is Ren" I said kinda shyly, I wasn't a very outgoing person. "Well hello Ren, I'm your therapist from now on. My name is Akira Fukushima." His soft voice was so calming but I didn't feel safe with him. I gave him a tiny smile and looked down.
"So dear tell me what is bothering you," Akira asked me. I sighed and opened my mouth but I didn't know what to say "well... haha I think everything, the past I can't get rid of it" I said and looked around. The room I was in was light, the walls were white, and some art hanging on the wall. I stared at the hanging painting, I didn't hear what Akira said I was in my own world like always.
"So let's start from the begging, how did it start...Ren? Hey Ren are you listening" Akira said and then saw me staring at the painting. "How many times have u tried it?" Akira asked calmly giving me a soft smile. "H-huh... how did you know...8." I mumbled starting to feel uncomfortable "do you wanna tell me how you tried to do it?Hanging?" Akira asked while I felt his eyes on my neck. I grabbed my scarf and wrapped it around my neck "um.. can we not talk about it, So it started when my mom left and my step-dad had to take me in and take care of me." I started talking about the past, Akira even gave me coffee and told me I can smoke.
After 2 hours I got up and shook Akira's hand saying goodbye
"I'm sorry you had this kind of childhood, I hope u decide to come back so I can give it my best to help you," Akira said with a smile while I nodded and left.
I stopped by my favorite coffee shop, I ordered a big Espresso and one strawberry shortcake. I hated eating out so I told them to pack it and I will take it with me. It took less than 5 minutes, thankfully. They gave me the box and coffee, weird the cake box is too big for one cake but I ignored it and walked home. I had finished my coffee already, I sat down and put the box on the table. I opened it and I saw 2 cakes I let out a sigh and grabbed my phone. "Hey, Siri... call him" phone started ringing and soon enough he answered "hay Ren, been awhile" my friend, Masaki tall handsome young man, early 20s. "Masaki... been awhile yeah that's why I'm calling, do you maybe wanna come and eat with me? I got 2 strawberry shortcakes" I suddenly got shy and blushed. "Ehhhhh you calling me and asking me out! Damn can't miss that can I haha alrighty I need to take a shower first and then I'm coming it's gonna take like 30 minutes, are u okay waiting?" Masaki asked he sounded really excited. "Well you can shower here at my place too I don't mind" I heard how Masaki got even more excited "YOU SERIOUS?! Alrighty It takes me max 10 minutes wait for me," he said and ended the call. I smiled and opened the window while grabbing a cig and lighting it, I sat down and waited for him.