greedy confession

Chapter 2

Someone is Knocking on the door, I finished my third cigarette and yelled "hey it's open come in" I got up and turned my music off. It was Masaki
"come on I told you to lock doors! Here I got some red wine and some beer" Masaki gave me the bag and then started to take his shoes off. I walked back to the kitchen and put everything down "go take a shower I will give you a towel and if you want you can have my clothes too" I took out a towel and put it on the chair. Masaki walked in and gave me a back hug "I missed you" he whispered next to my ear. My face turned red
"good to know yes.. umm there is ur towel, let me find you some clothes" I was a complete mess when I saw Masaki laughing and taking the towel. His personality was flirting, after 18 years I still haven't gotten used to his flirty ass. "Alright, I hope teddy bear hoddie works for you" I giggled while I told Masaki what clothes I chose for him. I turned on my music playlist, it was my favorite classical music playlist. "Is that Swan Lake Op.20 act II?" I heard Masaki ask, we both were big fans. I grabbed another cigarette and sat down smoking.
After 45 he was still taking a shower 'what's going on why is he still showering' I was thinking I slowly got up and knocked on the bathroom door "hey are you okay? Ur taking way too long! I'm coming in" I opened the door and saw him grabbing a towel "AHH for fuck sake! Are you serious!" I blushed and closed my eyes fast while Masaki wrapped a towel around his lower body. "Hey come on no one told you to come in," he said and laughed, Masaki walked out I saw his face when he smelled the cigarette,
"I told you to stop smoking so much! God damn you are going to die like this I don't wanna lose you alright, I'm going to change my clothes so if u don't wanna see close your eyes orrrrr... you can watch I don't mind" I heard him laugh once again and then I saw how he took off his towel. I looked at him up and down, he had a really nice body I couldn't look away. Music was still going every song was dramatic it matched our vibe perfectly. "I.. umm d-do you want coffee? I made some earlier" I asked while walking to the kitchen. Masaki walked after me, he was wearing only my sweatpants nothing else, I could see his abs and everything I tried to look away but it was so hard. Masaki once again hugged me from behind "listen I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable but I have to say it... if you wanna end our friendship after this I completely understand." Those words made me feel scared, what's gonna happen what is the thing Masaki wants to tell me..?
"Huh haha why would I end our relationship it's not like you have a crush on me so it's fine" I joked about it and tried to get away from the hug "REN! Take this fucking seriously!" Its the first time I heard him yell like this. I tried to back away but he kept coming closer "is there a possibility that you knew...you knew I was gay? Is that the reason why you stopped texting me so often?" Masaki grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me closer, soon enough our lips touched. I was shocked I couldn't do anything "mhhh~ Masaki please...don't make this difficult for both of us" I mumbled and slowly pushed him away. I grabbed 2 wine glasses and walked back to the living room "I called you here to eat not to end the relationship" masaki sighed and stared the wine "Why can't you love me back.." I heard him say, I did feel bad but at this point I was so done with his flirting..