Warm morning

Chapter 4

It was early morning, warm but rainy. I was completely awakened by the smell of strong coffee. I laid on stomach and Hugged a pillow while letting out a small moan.
"Good morning my dear, how did you sleep?" Masaki said while sitting down on the bed and kissed my lips.
I moved away, it was so awkward I remembered everything what happened last night. "Mhh~ morning, " I said with my morning voice. I sat up and looked at around tiredly. "Is there coffee left? Or should I make you some? " I asked and looked at Masaki
"Oh, I would love to get morning coffee from my new wife, but now I already got some coffee for you so get up babe" Masaki gave me a smile and gave me some clothes to wear.
"Can you not? Can you not act like we are dating cuz we are not? You and I are friends, that's it! For the last time I'm not gay I don't like men there will never be anything between us" I said while getting up and putting my clothes on.
Masaki got up and walked back to the kitchen saying absolutely nothing.
I walked after him and turned on tv to hear the news. "Can you pour some coffee for me?" I asked while I made the bed, Masaki said nothing and gave me a cup of coffee with no sugar and almost no milk " ha-ha, you really do know what I like~" I gave Masaki a smile and sat down on the couch and watched the news.
"Masaki? Can you come and sit next to me?"I asked and waited for him, Soon enough, he was next to me "yap what's wrong? You want something? Kissed?" He joked and sat down next to me.
"Now can you explain what's the difference between love and like? Without showing me I think I didn't understand you well last night.." I looked at Masaki while hugging my knees and drinking coffee.
"Love and like? Well... let's say you are like cuz you like me as a friend but me.. I love you that means I wanna share my life with you And share the same house make a family together grow old together, kiss and make out, go out and stay with you together, but you.." Masaki let out a sigh and grabbed my coffee cup and put it down, then he grabbed my hand "Ren.. please give me a chance, please just this once let's be boyfriends if you hate it that much we can break up.." I felt him squeezing my arm while saying that. I have never seen Masaki like this, I blushed and looked away, he was too cute "you can't ask something Like that you know very well I don't know how love works right? " I said and then saw masaki getting closer to me. He hugged me tightly "is that a yes then?!" I heard him being extremely excited.