Get to know them!

Karl:

Karl was born on July 19th 2000. Karl's pronouns are he/they. He's bisexual. He's 5'7.

He lives in a small house in California. right next to a forest.

He lives with his brother Sean. Karl is a Twitch streamer with around 1.6M followers on Twitch, 900k on Instagram and almost 1M on TikTok.

He's friends with some other streamers like GeorgeNotFound, Dream, Fundy, etc...

His favourite place is that forest next to his house. Karl goes to a college.

~

Nick:

Nick aka Sapnap was born on 1st March 2001. Nick use any pronouns. Nick is a bisexual. He's 5'11

He lives in a apartment in California. He lives alone. 

 He's a twitch streamer with aroud 900k followers on Twitch, 200k on Instagram and 90k on TikTok.

He's friends with GeorgeNotFound and Dream and they call themselfs the DreamTeam.

 Nick's favourite place is a forest nearby his apartment. Nick also goes to college. 

~

Clay:

Clay aka Dream was born on 12th August 1999.  Clay's pronouns are he/him. He's bisexual. He's 6'4. Clay has ADHD.

He lives in a quite big house in Orlando, Florida with his best friend George and his cat Patches.

He's a Twitch streamer with a 4.5M followers on Twitch, 2.6M on Instagram and 2M on TikTok. He didn't show his face yet.

He runs a minecraft server called The DreamSMP where's so many Twitch streamers like Tommyinnit, Ranboo, Tubbo, Fundy, Quackity, etc...

Dream makes music. 

Clay's favourite place is his home. He doesn't go to a college.

~

George:

George aka GeorgeNotFound was born on 1st November 1998. George's pronouns are he/they. He's gay. He's 5'9. George is colorblind.

He lives with Clay in Orlando, Florida. He's a Twitch streamer with around 3.5M followers on Twitch, 2M on Instagram and 1.6M on TikTok.

He's in Clay's minecraft server.

George's favourite place is his bed. George doesn't go to college.

~
~
~
~
~

A/N

Heyyy Alex heree hahaaa.

So this chapter is just to get to know the main characters! 

There will be more people but these are the most important hahaa. 

So yeah go eat something drink some water and yeahh love yall! <3