Chapter One:

"The part where we had to say goodbye"

Simons pov:

I watched him walk away from me after hearing he loved me.. the prince loves me? How is that real, how can this be real? I feel like I'm in a bad dream the thoughts of him holding me in the dimmed lights of my room while I recited the names of my fish to him, that night may have been my favourite moment we had.. the moments of alone time we had the curtains closed and august wasn't filming us.

I miss him so fucking much, but at the same time I'm still mad at Wilhelm.. because he said we were in this together when we really weren't he was protecting himself Instead of both of us. I feel a hand wrap around me, it's Sara's and she says we should probably go home and to be honest I think we should too..

As we walked to the bus stop in the cold winter air I just heard the words "I love you" replay in my head, it was sounding more and more real now that it was it made me just wanna curl up in bed with him the golden sun shining in through Wilhelm's bedroom window, his fingers lightly running up my back and slowly tracing my cheek while I slept.

I need to stop thinking about him.. right? It wasn't worth it if he isn't ready to be official or come out of the closet, I already did that and I don't wanna go through it again even though I was supported.. it just wasn't easy.

_

Soon after Simon and Sara arrived home, Simon stood near the door where he saw Wilhelm that night when he was surprised he actually came, he then walked to his bedroom he didn't hear his mom saying hi because he was zoned out in his own world.. he stepped inside the room seeing the fish tank and takes a deep breath walking closer and closed his eyes to see if he could replay the moment, to feel his chin lay on Simons shoulder and to feel small kisses being placed on his neck, and Wilhelm's strong arms behind wrapped around his waist and Simons own hands sliding over them to keep his hands there a little longer, leaning back into the taller boys touch but when he did no one was there, it was just himself and the fish.

He knew the next two weeks would be hard without him, but maybe this was for the best.

_

Linda had both Simon and Sara at the table and they were all eating silently until she broke the silence "I was thinking of letting you two finish off the semester at Hillerksa.. and then letting you go back to the old school" she says

Simon drops his fork not realizing and looked down, putting his head in his hands "momma that's.. I don't know" he says

Sara looks "Are you actually fucking kidding me?" She asks

Linda looks "excuse me young lady! You do not speak to me like that" she said

"How is it fair that I have to leave Hillerksa?! I have friends there now, and just because Simon decided to be in a fucking sex tape isn't my fault!"

Simon looks up at her "seriously Sara? You think I wanted to be included in a scandal like this? That I wanted this for me? For Wilhelm? No I didn't I didn't decide this neither did he.  We both consented and we were intimate with each other twice but the first time was the important time and whoever filmed it did not have our consent"

Sara scoffs "I don't know who filmed it, but it's still not my problem I'm not leaving hillerksa and I'm not gonna hear your bullshit anymore"

Linda looks "Simme" she says seeing him obviously upset

He shakes his head and gets up "may I be excused please?"

"Yeah of course love, I'm here if you wanna talk alright?"

Simon nods and walked to his room closing the door, First Wilhelm left his life and now Sara has hurt him which hurt worse right now.. everything just hurt

Word count: 704

Hiiii writer here, I decided to make a new book since I haven't made one in foreverrrr.

I really hope you enjoyed chapter 1 and stay tuned for more!!!!