Chapter Two:

"Going home"

Wilhelm's POV:

As I walked away from Simon it's one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, there were a few moments when I looked back that I just wanted to come back and kiss him in front of everyone but obviously I couldn't do that, I could only imagine what my mom would think of should I say the Queen.

I get into the car and Simon wouldn't leave my mind, every moment as we drove he just stayed there our moments except for one was perfect.. A couples first time is supposed to be romantic and private in that intimate moment between two people, but me and Simon got exposed in that moment and we had not one bit of privacy.

That moment was ruined for the both of us, no matter if it was our actual first time ever or just with each other it didn't matter.. that morning was supposed to be special, romantic and private.

Before I knew it we pulled up to the castle, the big lonely place he was a couple of months ago before he met the love of his life.

_

The Queen was waiting outside for Wilhelm, why she was even outside in the first place he didn't know.. probably to make everyone think she was a good mom but in the end she wasn't.

Wilhelm walks up to her "mother" he says

She looks "ah my son is home" she says and hugs him

He did not really hug back and then walks over to his dad shaking his hand then walked past both of them going inside, he didn't wanna deal with them right now especially his mom.

Wilhelm went upstairs to his room, and looks around hoping Erik would be back home soon from his Vacation, she sits on his bed sighing softly and lays back looking up at the ceiling.

(In my story Erik is still alive, so everybody he is alive he is not dead)

_

A couple of hours Malin knocks on the door "Prince Wilhelm, your mother has requested you make your way down for dinner"

He nods and lays there "I'll be out in a minute, thank you Malin" he says and gets up walking to the door as he opened it.

Malin looks "You know as much as I'm supposed to watch over you.. you know I support you right?" She asks

Wilhelm smiled "Thank you Malin" he says "But please don't tell me mother that, you are literally the only body guard I like having around everyone else is boring and homophobic"

She smiled and nods "you speak one bit of this to your mother, I will probably be fired so I'll keep my mouth shut" she says "come on lets get you downstairs"

He nods "I will" he says and started walking down with her and was seated at the table

His mother looks "Finally your here, we'd like to discuss that boy you've been seeing"

"He has a name mother" Wilhelm says annoyed already "And I really don't wanna talk about him right now, you just forced me to go against what I told him.. I told him we would get through the scandal august created together"

She rolls her eyes and put her fork down "Wilhelm you will be seeing a girl, not Simon"

Wilhelm didn't touch his food "Well guess what I'll just break up with her, and go back to who I was previously in a relationship with"

The Queen looks "Wilhelm!"

"What momma? I'm just doing what makes me happy, seeing a girl will not make me happy okay? Just let me be happy please."

She shook her head "you are the prince of Sweden Wilhelm"

"Yes I am the prince, I don't have a role like Erik does and no one cares that much about what I do.. half the people on the Internet are trying to comfort me while my own mother doesn't even act like a mother"

He stood up "I'm not hungry" he says and started walking away

Word count: 682

Hiiii writer here!! I hope you enjoyed chapter 2 please vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️